🌸Seek x Figure🌸

(The idea for this one was in the comment section of one of the other oneshots in this shitty book.)

———

Humans were sneaking around the library, collecting books to escape. A group of 6 was now a group of 3, since 3 of them got chased and killed. Now the remaining 3 was now a single person, since 1 got too close and the other got yanked out of their hiding spot.

Now he wasn't dumb, he's just blind. The remaining human had just gotten the paper for the code. But they got in his way as they went upstairs. Oof. Game over for the human.

The bodies were cleaned up and disposed of and he went to the desk. He picked up a book, sat down, and began reading. He then heard the doors open.

"...Figure? Are you here?"

He picked his head up.

"Hey there, Seek!" Figure smiled. "What brings you here?"

"I killed three people." Seek stated.

"I killed three people too." Figure stated. "...wanna make out?"

"Sure." Seek replied.

The two then proceeded to make out. After about ten minutes of that, the library doors swung open.

"FIGURE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Two voices shouted.

Figure knew exactly who it was based on the loud ass voices and the heartbeats. He groaned, not feeling like having to deal with the two feral gremlins. Figure got up from the desk, telling Seek that he'll be back. The first thing he noticed was that Rush had what sounded like some sort of metal. He automatic jumped to the conclusion that it was a gun.

"What do you have, Rush?" Figure asked.

"A gun." Rush answered.

"And what about you, Ambush?" Figure asked.

"Tear gas." Ambush replied.

"Why?" Figure asked.

"We're at war with Screech and Jack." The siblings replied in unison. "We need a place to plan attacks."

"Just be quiet." Figure told them before going back to the desk.

After about an hour and a half of the feral gremlins being in there, they finally left and were off to battle. The two homosexuals decided to go to the courtyard, but heard screaming and laughing.

"SAY MY NAME, BITCHES!"

They really were at war with each other.

"SHUT UP, YOU NO DICK MOTHERFUCKER!"

"DO YOU WANT MORE TEAR GAS?! AND I HAVE ONE NOW, ASSHOLE BITCH FACE!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, AMBUSH!"

"OH FUCK YOU, JACK!"

Figure was confused as fuck and Seek was just blankly staring. Figure decided to put an end to this.

"STOP OR I'LL TELL SPIRIT!" He yelled.

Nobody heard him over their own screaming and yelling. Figure walked with Seek to go tell Spirit. The two eventually found her.

"Hello, you two!" She greeted. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Rush and Ambush are fighting Jack and Screech." Figure responded.

She dropped the smile.

"Where are they?" Spirit asked them.

"They're in the courtyard." Seek answered. "Rush has a gun. Screech has throwing knives. Jack has a crossbow. Ambush has tear gas."

"AMBUSH HAS WHAT?!" Spirit asked. "DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?!"

Seek nodded.

"Where did they even get it from?" Spirit asked.

Seek shrugged.

"I don't know." Figure responded.

———

An hour has passed since the two talked to Spirit. The two were now making out in the library again. The two then pulled away from each other.

"I need help with something." Figure spoke.

"What is it?" Seek asked.

"A friend wants to propose to someone and they need someone to pick out a ring for them, since this friend can't make a decision." Figure answered.

"Let me see." Seek spoke.

They looked over what the options were and settled on one they liked, confident in their decision that this friend's partner would like it.

———

Three hours have passed and the two were now meeting back in the library, since Figure told Seek that he had something important to tell him. Soon, the two were in the middle of the library.

"What is it?" Seek asked.

"Well... since we've been friends for a while and boyfriends for a while... I want to ask you something." Figure responded.

He got down on one knee and took out what looked like the ring that Seek picked out.

"Will you marry me, Seek?" Figure asked.

"Yes!" Seek responded, smiling under his face mask.

He slid the ring on his finger and stood up before pulling his mask down, kissing him with passion.

———

When it was dinnertime, everyone was gathered at the table. Some of them noticed the ring on Seek's finger.

"You getting married or something?" Glitch asked.

Seek didn't respond to that.

"Cannot believe that Screech and I got ambushed by Ambush and shot at by Rush. Smh." Jack mumbled, salty.

"I mean, their name is Ambush after all." Timothy stated.

There was a suspicious sound heard.

"L bozo." Ambush spoke before something fell on the ground. "WAIT NO! FUCKING SHIT! HELP!"

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY BRING TEAR GAS TO THE TABLE?!" Screech asked. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

This war has gone on long enough. Spirit will end this. After everything had calmed down, everyone resumed eating.

"Anyways, Seek and I are getting married." Figure stated.

Everyone was like "omg" and "good for you" and stuff like that.

———

Soon, it was the day of the wedding. The wedding was being held in the library, where Spirit will officiate it and Shadow wasn't invited. And soon enough, the two were now saying their wedding vows and giving each other their rings. The two then kissed and everyone was cheering. The wedding reception went surprisingly normal. For like ten minutes.

Jack decided to make out with his kitten Hide and then make out with his daddy Rush. Seek and Figure were making out, being the happy married couple that they are. Figure then leaned into Seek's ear.

"Wanna fuck tonight?" He asked, whispering.

"Sure. It is our wedding day." Seek responded.

The two smiled at each other and kissed, drowning out any background noise.

———

(Ha ha I got Covid. Remember to hydrate or diedrate and DON'T GET COVID! I feel sick.)