🍋Eyes x Halt🍋

(This is a request and llamas the unhinged's requesting ban is almost over which is very, very sad and unfortunate.)

———

Things were a bit dry today. Rush and Ambush were absent, as they are in the rooms with their parents and their brother, Shadow returned and had to be put in gay baby jail for his crimes, Figure blocked any and all entrances to the library, as he was feeling sad, Seek was sedated and also put in gay baby jail because he was ready to absolutely rip Shadow apart, and nothing eventful really happened.

Halt was sitting in its hallway, feeling empty. It needed someone there with it, specifically Rush. But it was soon joined by Eyes, who needed to be around somebody, specifically Ambush. But the ones that these two need aren't here so their best bet is each other.

"It's a shame what happened, isn't it?" Eyes asked. "Shadow is back and Seek is the hero we need right now, since he's the one who killed him. But no, someone decided to sedate and put our hero in gay baby jail."

"Seek can always escape." Halt stated. "He's not dumb, unlike Shadow."

"Shadow is pretty dumb." Eyes agreed. "Let's get out of here and go wander around. Then we can be horny with each other."

"...ok..." Halt whispered.

The two got out of the hallway, going to wander around. They saw Jack running by and he was shouting something.

"SPIRIT! SPIRIT! SEEK ESCAPED GAY BABY JAIL!"

And now everyone was told to search for eyeball critter, as he had completely snapped and killed Shadow. The others weren't too worried since Seek's only target was Shadow. But they searched, not finding a single trace of him.

"If two humans come in here with crucifixes and use it on us in Seek's domain, maybe we could find him and get horny there?" Eyes suggested.

Halt nodded, tearing up. Eyes comforted it and told it that everything will be ok.

———

Once they reached Seek's domain, two humans walked in, both armed with a crucifix. Great timing. Their plan was put into action as the humans banished them to the shadow realm for a bit. They were put right next to the shiny thing they saw on the days of their first time getting hit with the crucifix.

The two decided to investigate and were absorbed into it. Rush and Ambush were not lying. Some of the things on this directory is... very concerning.

"There's a medbay... perfect for getting horny." Eyes whispered. "But first we should explore."

Halt was crying. It nodded and then took Eyes' hand, standing up. Eyes reassured it that it'll be ok and that he's here for it.

"The feral gremlins won't know." Eyes whispered to Halt. "I'll make sure of it, especially considering how Ambush is..."

Halt wiped the tears from its eyes and nodded. The two then went to explore the place. They heard the sound of knives being thrown against the wall and someone speaking.

"They fucking dare to put me in gay baby jail. AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR THEM! I KILLED SHADOW ONCE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!"

Halt and Eyes kept walking until they reached the medbay. They sat down on a bed and started making out, trying to fill that empty void they were both feeling. They soon pulled away from each other before Eyes spoke.

"Do I have your consent to get horny with you?" He asked.

"Yeah... but only this once." Halt responded.

Eyes nodded and began to undress them both. Were they really about to do this in Seek's little realm? Yes they were. Eyes reassured Halt that things will be ok and that it'll feel better after getting horny with him.

He waited until it was ready before slowly inserting his pp in. It let out a low, quiet moan, as it didn't want to alert eyeball critter. He seemed preoccupied with what he was doing and needed to let off some steam anyways.

He then waited until it adjusted to his pp before continuing with the unholy activity.

"You're so... tight."

He continued with the no no and was picking up the pace. He just listened to its moans like it was music to his ears.

"You're doing so well.~ Good kitten.~"

He expected a negative reaction, but didn't get one. I mean, Eyes is having seggs with Halt, not Ambush who absolutely hates the cringe nicknames.

Anyways, he soon got a scream of pleasure, signaling that he hit its sweet spot. He went as hard and as fast as he could, hearing those screams of pleasure before covering its mouth.

"Shh... don't want him to hear us, do we?~"

It shook its head.

"I'll give you a reward if you keep quiet.~"

Now it was on. He continued what he was doing and it was fighting to keep quiet. Both of them couldn't imagine what consequences await if they get caught. Especially since they didn't know what eyeball critter was capable of now that the evil, evil, vile critter had caused him to snap and lose what sanity he had left.

But it couldn't hold it in any longer. It let out a loud scream of pleasure as it released, causing its friend to release inside of it. He then pulled out and they both got cleaned up and dressed.

"We need to get out of here before Seek finds us." Eyes stated.

"Only Seek can take us out of here." Halt told him.

It's right. This is eyeball critter's little realm, so he is the only one to take them out of here. The two exited medbay, where they did the no no in, and came face to face with Seek.

"Leave and don't tell anyone you saw me. I'm not going back to gay baby jail." He told them.

"What if it's until you cool down?" Eyes asked.

"I can assure you that the only one in danger is Shadow." Seek responded. "Now leave."

"I never should've followed you, Eyes." Halt whispered. "We could've had seggs in a spare room."

After that sentence, the two were ejected. They ended up right where they were before being hit with the crucifix. Soon, everyone else entered the room.

"He told you not to tell us, didn't he?" Asked Jack.

"He said that the only one in danger is Shadow." Eyes answered.

"But we still don't know what he can do or how dangerous he is." Spirit stated.

Soon, they heard Shadow screaming. He escaped gay baby jail. Then they heard Figure's growling.

"FIGURE JUST KILLED SHADOW!" Dupe shouted.

Halt immediately noticed the blood on Figure's mouth and Shadow's dead body. The hotel homosexuals have killed Shadow. He'll just keep coming back until he learns his lesson.

But Shadow's final words before his temporary death was...

"I've created two monsters."

———

(I hope you enjoyed this oneshit I mean oneshot. NOW HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)