🍋Seek x Figure🍋 (Help)

(My friend is obesssed with this ship and wants me to write more of this. So basically the idea they came up with is a human walks into the library and catches Figure touching his pp in 4k and then Seek comes in and it goes from there. Pls help. Also I'm revealing a fun fact about Seek in this AU.)

———

The door had just shut. The entity on the other side banged on the door.

"Ok, Leo. You made it this far, you can do it." The human whispered to himself.

He continued walking until he got to those fancy double doors. Door 50. He opened the doors, seeing nobody. He immediately crouched, as to not alert anything in here. He then looked over to the desk, seeing someone there. Wait. WERE THEY TOUCHING THEIR PP?!

"Oh my god." Leo whispered to himself. "Are these entities horny as fuck or something? I've had to listen to some guy named Jack talk about his "kitten Hide" and his "daddy Rush" or whatever."

He looked over to the desk again. This time, the entity there was moaning loudly and speaking.

"Oh, Seek.~ You're so tight.~" Figure moaned.

The human looked over to his right, seeing a black puddle. He saw that puddle before. This was the end for him. He then saw the hood. He was screwed. He quickly snapped a picture, catching this blind ass motherfucker in 4k. Soon, the other entity had fully emerged from the ground, looking to his left, seeing the human. But something else got their attention.

"Oh yes.~ Moan for daddy, you one eyed bitch.~"

"Figure, what the FUCK are you doing?!" Seek asked.

Figure fell backwards in his seat. He took his hand out of his pants and tried to push himself back up. He eventually did.

"H-Hey, Seek! What brings you here?" Figure asked, sweating nervously knowing that he got caught.

"I wanted to come see you. Also there is a human here." Seek replied. "Also what was that nickname and why is it hot?"

"The human probably saw me..." Figure mumbled. "If they want a show, let's give them a show."

He tried to run, only to be held in place by this big ass hand that came out of nowhere. Now the human was facing the both of them.

"Am I gonna have to watch you two have gay sex?" Leo asked.

"Yes. And then I'm gonna kill you." Figure replied. "Or I can let Seek kill you so he can feed their entity within."

"Please let me kill him. Things start happening when the entity within is hungry and it's hungry now." Seek spoke.

The human looked scared.

"And my entity within happens to be in need of food as well." Figure stated. "I guess we'll have to split one."

"What's gonna happen to me?!" Leo asked.

"First you're gonna watch us fuck, since you wanna be a creep, then I'll decapitate you, then you'll be dead, and finally, we both can feed our entities within." Figure replied.

The human looked scared as fuck. This is when the other two started undressing. First thing to come off was Seek's face mask, then it was his hoodie, then it was Figure's sweater, then Seek's shirt. The two were now making out as they took each other's pants off, only leaving each other in their underwear. The human then noticed that there was a scar from what looks like a 3rd degree burn on Seek's right arm. This was very peculiar.

The two pulled away from each other.

"Release him, please. I changed my mind he dies now." Figure requested.

Seek released him and the human was decapitated. The two then fed their entities within and Seek purged the hand from the physical world and into his own realm for now.

The two then moved their clothes closer to the desk and finished undressing there. But not only did Seek have an average sized dick, but he also had that seekussy 😩😳 too.

Figure felt around the area, with consent of course because consent is sexy, and noticed this. Seek was then quickly bent over the desk before giving consent to go further.

This blind ass motherfucker then shoved his long ass dick into that seekussy 😳😳😳 and began to fuck him hard. This motherfucker moaned so fucking loud that it could probably be heard from two doors away on either side of the library.

"H-Harder! Please!"

"You'll have to beg harder than that.~"

"Please! P-Please! Harder! I NEED IT! PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER, DADDY!"

"That's a good boy, my precious one eyed bitch."

That nickname was so hot. All of this was hot. The bruising grip on his hips, the way he bit into his shoulder, the way he bit down on that one spot on his neck, the way he pulled on his hair, that nickname, the pace, the large dick destroying his insides, just everything about this.

He eventually started screaming in pleasure as that one spot was hit. Their knees started to feel weak as they grew closer and closer.

"I-I'm close, daddy!"

"Go on then.~"

With one last scream of pleasure, they released. His partner released inside of him shortly after. He then pulled out and started to clean himself and his partner up. After everything was cleaned up and the two were dressed, they decided to go to that one couch in the back of the library and cuddle until they fell asleep.

Seek was trying his best to stay awake, but they were just feeling so exhausted after being fucked relentlessly.

"I love you, Figure." Seek whispered.

"I love you too, Seek." Figure whispered.

And just like that, the two fell asleep, right in each other's arms. They had a good 4 hours of sleep before the feral gremlins, Rush and Ambush, came in. Figure prayed that they would be quiet instead of loud as fuck. They were surprisingly quiet for once.

———

(My dearest friend, I will spam your discord dm again for this. But holy shit we at 1k reads already?! Thank you all for the support and make sure to keep the requests coming in so I can have ideas to continue this book. I will write smut, lime, angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, and maybe some jokes here and there. Now remember, have a good day/night! Hydrate or diedrate.)