❤️‍🔥Ambush x Eyes❤️‍🔥

(Here's the lime. The not so long awaited hot lime.)

———

After a not so restful night of sleep, everyone was up, showered, and getting dressed. Eyes closed his eyes and started daydreaming about something. He is absolutely in love with Ambush's chest. He didn't know why, but he guessed that it was probably the scars. He finds scars to be hot for some reason.

"Please do not get hard." Eyes whispered to himself, not wanting to get hard this early.

He then decided to go to the table, since he heard that breakfast is going to be ready really soon. But once he got to the table, he saw that everyone else was already there. He sat down in his seat and waited. Once breakfast was on the table, everyone began to put food on their plates. They started to talk quietly amongst themselves.

"Hey. Do you wanna try some eggs?" Eyes asked Ambush. "I never see you eating any."

"No thanks." Ambush responded. "I'm allergic."

Someone then made this awful crunching sound that caused Ambush to recoil in disgust and Figure to cover his ears.

"Jack? Can you please stop that?" Spirit asked. "And don't even think about it, Screech."

The awful crunching sound stopped. Of course it was the clown. Figure uncovered his ears and resumed eating. Ambush glared at the clown before resuming on eating their breakfast.

After everyone was done eating, everyone cleaned up and went to go do their daily routine, aka killing noobs who don't know how to play the game I mean killing humans.

Eyes was just waiting to pop in and ruin people's lives. He then heard the sound of lights breaking and Rush's screaming. The door was opened and Eyes just popped in. The humans who entered saw Eyes emitting his light and one of them had an ass reaction time and died. The other one cried once they found out that their companion was dead. But they carried on. They went through two dark rooms and two light rooms before they got unlucky as hell and got Ambush at door 19. This human had no idea what to do. They hopped in the closet and stayed there.

But Hide had enough and ejected the human and the human got purged by Ambush. Eyes found that to be hot. The love of his life killing invading humans in extremely brutal ways. He then looked down, seeing that he was hard. Fuck.

"Shit. I have to go be sus somewhere so I can take care of this..." Eyes whispered to himself.

Eyes then went searching for a place where he could take care of this. He then heard a human's quiet calls for help. What Eyes saw was something that gave him a nosebleed. He saw Ambush choking a human to death using their shirt. Once the human was dead, Ambush turned around to check if anyone was there. But it was only Eyes. Eyes had a hand covering his nose.

This gave them an idea, since Eyes seemed so desperate for attention. They proceeded to strike a pose.

"God you look so fucking hot-." Eyes whispered.

Ambush dropped the pose and stood there with their hands on their hips.

"You say that every single time I have my shirt off." Ambush stated.

"I'm sorry I'm just really in love with your chest." Eyes spoke, removing his hand from his face and walking up to Ambush before holding their hands. "You really turn me on..."

They had no response to that.

"May I touch your chest?" Eyes asked, asking for consent.

"I guess." Ambush answered.

Eyes then let go of Ambush's hands before running his fingers along the scars on their chest. He then moved to planting small kisses along the scars before moving to kissing all over their chest and occasionally kissing their collarbone, getting slight moans as a response.

He assumed that he was doing good and then started biting and sucking on his love's collarbone. He looked up at them and caressed their cheek before resuming with his actions. He made a quick decision to bite down on their shoulders and neck, accidentally drawing a bit of blood. He just decided to lick it up.

Back to what he was doing, he continued to kiss all over their chest, biting down on wherever he could. This gave him an idea. He pulled away from what he was doing, leaving them confused.

"Why did you stop?"

"Just be patient, darling."

They watched what he was doing. They soon felt him start to suck on one of their nips while he ran his thumb across the other one. This action made them moan. He did this for a good while before switching to the other side. They started to feel weak in the knees. After a while, they felt their partner pull away from their chest and kiss them on the lips.

The two then made eye contact after the kiss was broken and then they started to make out. Eyes didn't mind the fact that Ambush had a tongue piercing. The two soon pulled away.

"Keep your shirt off. I have a surprise." Eyes stated.

"...you're gonna fuck me, aren't you?" Ambush asked.

"How did you know?" Eyes asked.

"By the way you were acting." Ambush answered.

"...can I fuck you?" Eyes asked. "I need relief through sus actions and I don't wanna have to solo."

"I dunno, can you?" Ambush asked as kind of a challenge.

"Its a yes then?" Eyes asked.

"It's a yes." Ambush replied. "And don't mind the dead body that still here."

Eyes did not hesitate to go over to the door and shut and lock it, not minding the dead human's body at all. He then went over to his love and they just tossed their shirt beside the bed. Eyes then pinned Ambush to the bed and kissed them before undressing himself and his love.

"You ready? I'm not going easy on you, Am."

"Do you think I'm a baby? Give me all you got. And thanks for using a not cringe nickname."

And so it began.

———

(He he. Lime done. Now hydrate or diedrate before I find you and make you drink water /j anyways have good day/night. See you later!)