✨Arcane DOORS Special✨

(Be on the lookout for when this book eventually drops.)

———

Running from danger, Hide and Jack took cover in a room somewhere. What was the danger? An unhinged, bloodthirsty Seek and a psychotic looking Figure because Jack fucked up big time.

"You don't need to take cover from the danger with me, Hide." Jack whispered.

"...I'm the only one that can try to reason with them." Hide whispered back.

The two heard footsteps and Hide told Jack to stay calm and control his breathing. And this is when they saw what they were hoping to not see. A blast of water and a blast of magma. They're here."

"Where are you, you wood and water mage?"

"Stop being a coward and face us like a man!"

Jack was starting to panic a bit, but Hide got him to calm down. It was already too late. Figure heard his heartbeat and alerted Seek of his location. This is when Hide came out of the hiding spot to try to reason with them.

"...what did Jack do to trigger you?" Hide asked.

"That motherfucker NEARLY SUNK MY SHIP and he ALMOST KILLED ME!" Seek answered.

"He was being an ass!" Jack exclaimed from where he was. "He used his fucking ultimate art on me while I was collecting wheat!"

"I am the one who cooks baguettes." Seek stated.

"...you know you don't collect the wheat when Seek is around, Jack." Hide whispered.

"But I have a perfect cooking skill-." Jack protested.

"Shut the fuck up. My cooking skill is superb because baguettes." Seek stated.

And this is when they heard thunder and saw Jack get hit with two lightning bolts before getting hit with a blast of wood.

"WHAT THE HELL, SCREECH?!" Asked Jack.

"YOU SUNK MY CARAVEL, ASSHOLE!" Screech shouted.

"AND YOU SUNK MY KETCH!" A new voice, aka Rush, shouted. "AND YOU ALSO SUNK AMBUSH'S KETCH!"

Now everyone was gathered in one place.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD SINK OUR SHIPS INSTEAD OF PIRATE OR ASSASSIN SHIPS!" Glitch yelled. "YOU EVEN SUNK CURIOUS LIGHT'S KETCH AND NEARLY SUNK SPIRIT'S CARAVEL!"

"Shadow deserved to have his ship sunk." Halt stated.

"Bro still uses a fucking gayass little sailboat." Void spoke.

Hide then went to the nearest town's harbor, only to see a bunch of beat up ships. He soon returned to everyone's location.

"What the hell did you do?" Hide sternly asked.

"...I was doing a little trolling..." Jack responded.

"I ALMOST FUCKING DROWNED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Rush shouted.

"AND I ALMOST GOT EATEN BY WHITE EYES!" Ambitch I mean Ambush shouted.

Everyone was mad. Jack fucked up big time.

"You know what? We can resolve this in a civil manner, Jack." Seek stated before taking out a suspicious looking purple pie. "I have this blackberry pie as a peace offering."

Rush and Ambush were giggling to themselves. They knew exactly what is was.

"Oh uhh... thank you?" Jack spoke, taking the pie and eating it since his hunger was low.

Seek had the most downright evil expression on his face.

"Enjoy the insanity pie, asshole." Seek spoke before leaving the area to go repair his ketch.

Figure followed Seek, and so did everyone else. Except Hide.

"...it's ok." Hide reassured. "...it's only temporary."

"That motherfucker-." Jack mumbled.

"...you did sink everyone's ships." Hide whispered. "...but we all know how my brother is."

"He's a fucking menace." Jack stated before he put his hands on his head.

The effects were starting to kick in. He couldn't let Seek get away with this, so he decided to make an insanity pie of his own. He needed a believable lie so that Seek would take it and eat it. Hopefully the effects will be much stronger on him, since he's fucked up in the head.

———

Now on a different island, Jack was able to give Seek the insanity pie and witness him eat it. He followed him around just to watch him suffer. Eyeball critter would often faint, be on his knees in some kind of pain, his eye would turn red at times, his head would be tilted to the side at times, and other tier 3 insanity effects. What else did he eat that had the insanity effect on it?

But Seek simply turned around, threw a supernova gale potion on the sea, hit Jack with his pulsar spell, and threw a gale potion at him, knocking him into the whirlpool. Rush took command of the ship and they were off.

Jack died in the whirlpool and respawned at his normal spawn point.

"I saw what you did." Eyes spoke. "I got eaten by White Eyes."

"Cool." Jack spoke.

"You deserved it for being an ass." Eyes stated. "If I had a pulsar, I would've hit you with it too."

"Bruh I don't need no poison mage hitting me with a pulsar." Jack stated. "The feral gremlins, their parents, the homosexuals, and Screech having one is bad enough!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID SCREECH GET A PULSAR?!" Eyes asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Jack replied. "I swear I'm gonna go insane without the insanity effect."

"Screech is sending me messages saying that the gang is coming to kill you as an act of revenge for sinking their ships." Eyes spoke.

"They're still mad about that?" Jack inquired.

"Rush almost drowned, Ambush almost got eaten by White Eyes, you got pirates to aggro onto Dupe, you got assassins to aggro onto Timothy, Poison Jaws almost killed Glitch, Screech lost most of his cargo, and Curious Light almost got eaten by a shark." Eyes replied. "Not to mention that the pirates decided to aggro onto me after you sunk my ship."

"And this is my fault, how?" Jack asked.

"YOU SUNK MY SHIP!" Eyes replied. "AND YOU SUNK THEIR SHIPS AS WELL! AND YOU NEARLY SUNK SPIRIT'S CARAVEL AND SEEK'S KETCH!"

And just like that, a black ketch with red sails and a rat sail pattern was spotted in the distance. They were here and they were seeking revenge for what he has done.

———

(I highly recommend playing Arcane Odyssey. I have saves that are based on my DOORS AU. Now hydrate or diedrate.)