❤️‍🩹Rush x Halt❤️‍🩹

(Here we see Halt panic about something and then get comforted by Rush)

———

It was nice to know that nobody would bother it. Halt sat there on a drawer, in the peace and quiet of its hallway. But sometimes the peace and quiet would get stressful. It would have an anxiety attack over the quietness sometimes. And today happened to be one of those days.

Getting off the drawer, Halt started pacing up and down the hallway, trying to calm down. Its heart started racing, its breathing got heavier, and it started to hyperventilate. The silence was getting to it.

And it was in silence where it was hit with the crucifix. The memories came flooding back. Oh, how that object hurt. The burning... the pain... the exhaustion...

It wished it was dead in that moment. It looked at its wrists, seeing the red marks. It wondered how it would feel, or even look like, with blood leaking out of some cuts on those spots.

But it was in too much of a state of panic to even bring itself to do it. And ever since it heard about Ambitch I mean Ambush getting hit with the crucifix, it made it scared for Rush.

It didn't want him to go through the pain that it did. It wouldn't wish that pain on its worst enemy. Except Shadow. Shadow deserves it.

And soon enough... everything went black. Halt had passed out.

———

After some time, Halt opened its eyes, only to see that it was in the infirmary. It had a bandage on its head, an ice pack on its forehead, and a glass of water and some pain relievers on the bedside drawers.

Halt tried to sit up, but failed to do so. Instead, it just laid there, trying to stay awake. Soon, there were footsteps that were coming closer to its location. It looked to the side, seeing that it was Rush.

"I see that you're awake." He stated before kneeling down at its bedside. "How are you feeling, love?"

That word. That one word that it was waiting for. It smiled and reached out to hold his hand.

"I'm feeling better now that you're here." It whispered in response.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really..." it whispered as a response.

It was silent for a bit.

"...do you wanna be my partner?" Rush asked.

Halt nodded and the two then kissed.

"By the way... where is Ambush?" Halt asked. "I haven't seen them all day and I have something to give to them..."

"They had a mental breakdown and then went to the one place where Shadow can't get to so they could get comfort from our parents and probably our clown at first of a brother." Rush answered. "Apparently it was caused by Shadow..."

"Fuck Shadow. All the homies hate Shadow." Halt stated.

"For real." Rush agreed. "I want to murder his sorry ass."

Soon, there was this loud, violent, and ugly sobbing. The two then heard a gentle voice.

"Shh, shh. You're going to be alright. Please take some deep breaths for me and my ears."

It was the hotel homosexuals. Seek and Figure.

"What are you two goofy goobers doing here?" Rush asked.

"I heard screaming and Shadow laughing maniacally and then I found Seek laying on the floor, bleeding." Figure responded.

"SHADOW STABBED ME AND IT'S STUCK IN MY SKIN!" Seek cried.

This is when Spirit literally materialized out of nowhere. She looked mad.

"SHADOW DID WHAT?!" She asked.

"He stabbed me!" Seek responded.

Spirit's first plan of action was to treat Seek's injury, then go beat Shadow's ass. Then, Halt noticed Glitch bringing in a dead looking Dupe. Shadow did something. He always does, no matter how hard Spirit tries, he just won't stop.

Glitch could be heard speaking.

"Spirit's here. Don't close your eyes, stay awake, Dupe!"

Of course, Spirit took notice and immediately went to go treat Dupe's wounds after treating Seek's stab wound.

"Seems like Shadow is on a rampage today." Halt mumbled.

"He needs to either stop or have someone end game him permanently." Rush stated. "But the important thing is that we're gonna be ok as long as Shadow doesn't do anything to us. And what matters is that you're ok. You're safe with me."

"What if Shadow tries to hurt you?" Halt asked.

"I'll just bring you and some of the others with me to a place where Shadow can't get to." Rush replied.

"And where's that at?" Halt asked.

"Where my parents live." Rush answered. "They're very nice and understanding. And then there's my Jack at first brother."

"Your brother is a clown?" Halt asked.

"Yup." Rush replied.

"I wanna meet your parents." Halt whispered.

"We can go right now, if you'd like." Rush suggested.

"I'd like that." Halt smiled.

And just like that, they were off to go to the rooms so that Halt could go meet Rush's parents. And when they actually got there, they walked until they heard this ugly sobbing and hyperventilating. The two soon heard a woman speak.

"Shh, shh. It's ok. He can't get you here. You're safe. Deep breaths. In through your nose, hold it, out through your mouth."

"How badly did Shadow break them?" Halt asked Rush.

"It seems like he broke them pretty bad." Rush replied. "And their depression has been pretty bad lately."

And so, the two slowly entered the room, where Halt was able to meet the parents of its boyfriend and it's boyfriend's sibling. It went pretty well, especially since Ambitch I mean Ambush was able to calm down.

———

(Another oneshit I mean oneshot done and I caught Llamas the unhinged being unhinged in my discord dm. NOW HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)

(For some reason he finds A-60 to be hot

(For some reason he finds A-60 to be hot. So I am making a human or humanoid design for A-60 to completely torture this guy for being unhinged and sussy as hell. NOW REMEMBER TO HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)