💔Seek Angst💔

(Eyeball critter's turn. As well as some more of that juicy AU lore.)

———

"You can't even do your job right."

"You're a fucking failure, just like the others."

"Honestly I could find someone to replace you that isn't some fucking mentally ill sociopath."

"Just go kill yourself. Your brother and your "boyfriend" are better off without you."

"The only way out for you is death. I'll leave you to rot away in a secluded and unknown room to both Spirit and the others. And let that burn be a painful reminder of how much of a fucking failure you are."

Shadow's words were always so hurtful. He sat there in his hallway, back against the door and knees up to his chest. He felt this sudden anger build up inside of him.

"I HATE you, Shadow. You ruined what life I had. I wouldn't be here, and neither would Figure, if you didn't take Hide from me."

———
Dinner was very quiet today. He didn't feel like eating. He was only 10 years old and his brother was gone. He missed him so much. The family was devastated by the oldest child going missing.

But as the years passed, he became very, VERY, aggressive towards people at school, especially the bullies. Luckily he had his closest friend to help him on his time of need.

But one fateful day, he decided to go looking for his brother himself, despite being told to let the authorities look for him. His parents were afraid  that they would lose their other child as well.

But he wrote a note saying that he was going to look for his brother, got changed into some regular clothes, took everything that he needed to go search, and then exited through an open window. And when his parents read the note, they were devastated.

He was now at an abandoned hotel. He wasn't afraid in the slightest, as he adapted to being very aggressive from being bullied relentlessly at school. He soon arrived at a long hallway before seeing a person in all black.

"I see you have found your way here, young one. And I have the answers you seek."

He was surprised.

"You're different. Different than the others who came here before you, including your own brother."

Silence filled the room.

"I'll tell you what. I'll give you immense power, the ability to telepathically speak, the ability to make sounds, and much, much more. I can single-handedly make you very, very powerful. I have great things in store for you, but at a cost."

Nothing.

"Right... you're completely mute. But anyways, the cost is that you become bound to this place for the rest of eternity, a literal demon in the inside, and that you chase down and kill any mortal who crosses your path. Your mentality will change rapidly and you'll eventually lose sense of reality, as your lust for blood will drive you insane. I'll be surprised if you hang onto your sanity for longer than I expected. Do you accept my offer?"

Fucking stupid bitchass Shadow held out his hand, to which his 13 year old unsuspecting victim too it.

"I'll make all your pain go away. You'll be ok, young one. You'll be ok, Seek."
———

And now we're here. Seek felt his hands begin to shake as he slowly reached for his assault rifle and stood up.

"You... you lied to me. YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME! YOUR STUPID ASS LIED RIGHT TO MY FUCKING FACE AND I WAS TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT! I will find you. And I will make you SUFFER."

And it didn't take long to find an unsuspecting Shadow. Perfect. The psychotic look in his eye and the psychotic grin did not take long to appear. This is when Seek pulled the trigger.

It wasn't long that the dead corpse was being dragged all the way to door 100, where Figure was dealing with some humans. Seek threw the body out of the window and then shot the humans that were in here.

Shadow would return, and he will realize his mistakes and what he has created. He's created a monster. Many of them, in fact.

This is when Seek dropped the gun, dropped to his knees, and then broke down crying. Figure was immediately at his side, hugging him.

"It's going to be ok. We can work through whatever is bothering you. I love you, Seek. And I always will.

"I... I love... love you too, Figure."

———

(Shadow the motherfucking bitch strikes again and ruins everything. MMM SOME JUICY AU LORE NOW HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE! Let me know which little critter I should torture next!)