🍋Seek x Figure🍋

(I'M SORRY FOR SO MUCH OF THE HOTEL HOMOSEXUALS ONESHOTS! But here's some content for the seekussy 😳 cult)

———

After some more recovery, Seek was deemed to be fully functional. He was currently sitting on his bed, looking at himself in the mirror. Unfortunately a being higher than Spirit, Void, and Curious Light enforced a dress code, which meant that Seek couldn't wear his hoodie anymore. Or have his face mask. Now he has to have these ugly scars around his mouth showing, which made him self conscious. He wondered how everyone else felt after this dress code was enforced.

Spoiler alert: they were not happy. Not even Spirit was happy.

But right now, they were all doing their jobs. Seek couldn't focus on anything, so he mainly had to rely on his guns to kill unwanted humans. He didn't know if the higher being had enforced new rules into the pre-existing or not. He could tell that everyone was afraid.

———

"I'm telling you, something is going on and it's scaring everyone." Rush stated.

"How do we know if any new rules were enforced or not?" Figure asked.

"We don't." Ambush responded.

"I agree. We don't." Seek whispered.

The four then heard a mysterious voice and then someone screaming. They went to investigate.

"NO! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!"

"Sorry isn't enough. You failed to do your job correctly and you must be punished for it."

"...can supernatural beings come back as some form of a ghost after they die?" Figure asked, whispering very quietly.

"We don't know." Rush and Ambush whispered together in response.

And this is when they saw this mysterious being drag the critter they were talking to into a closet to punish them. The four went back to where they were before deciding to go to the library to panic.

———

Dinner was basically silent. Spirit and Void didn't know what was going on. Glitch, Halt, and Hide were awfully silent and weren't acting right. When asked about it, Hide broke down into tears.

"...there was this being that was being an ass to us... it "punished" us for "failing to do our jobs correctly"..." Halt responded.

"What happened?" Void asked.

"I was beaten and shoved into a locker..." Glitch replied.

"I was also beaten and then shoved into a closet in a small room and had the door shut on me..." Halt whispered.

"...I... I... I almost died!" Hide cried. "...the mysterious being beat me severely, dragged me to a closet, tied me up, and then left me there, bleeding!"

Seek then slammed his hands down on the table as hard as he could before standing up.

"WHOEVER DID THIS WILL DIE! I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT!"

———

Now Seek was sitting in his room, looking angry. How dare this being hurt his brother. This is when Figure entered the room, in an attempt to calm him down.

"Take some deep breaths. It'll help." Figure spoke. "Or stab some foam if you feel the need to stab something."

Seek just laid down on his bed before screaming into one of his pillows. Damn, this man has a short temper. But an idea popped into Figure's head. It was a very sus one, but it might calm him down.

"Wanna engage in sus activity?" Figure asked.

Seek sighed heavily, trying to calm down enough to give a clear response.

"...I guess..." Seek mumbled.

The door was now shut and locked, then the two started to undress. The blind critter got on top of eyeball critter and then started to passionately make out with him. He then shoved a finger into eyeball critter's seekussy 😳, making him moan into the kiss. He then broke the kiss and shoved another finger in before he began to move them in and out at a fast pace. It's been so long since they've done this. Shadow really did fuck things up for a while.

Soon, the blind critter pulled his fingers out and then began to eat out eyeball critter's seekussy 😳. This was incredible. It was just pure bliss and pure pleasure. Now eyeball critter couldn't wait to get to the main part. He wanted the blind critter's pp inside of him, and he wanted it badly. He's gonna have to beg for it.

"Daddy please... please just fuck me already! I need you!"

"Since you begged so nicely... as you wish.~"

Blind critter shoved his pp into eyeball critter and began to fuck him at a fast pace. Eyeball critter was already enjoying this a little too much, since it's been so long since they've both done this. Fuck Shadow. All the homies hate Shadow.

"You want it harder, you one eyed bitch?~"

Eyeball critter was moaning too much to give a response, but the moans themselves were an answer and blind critter got the hint and went harder. Blind critter missed this feeling. The feeling of eyeball critter's tight seekussy 😳. He missed being able to fuck eyeball critter until he couldn't walk. Now he was able to do all of these things again.

But right now, eyeball critter was having the time of his life. Being fucked in his seekussy 😳 by the blind critter. He missed the feeling of having blind critter's pp inside of him. He missed the degrading words and names. Now he was able to experience all these things again. He loved the blind critter and the blind critter loved him.

After some time, eyeball critter was screaming in pleasure. Blind critter picked up the pace and fucked him as hard and as fast as possible. Soon, eyeball critter released and so did the blind critter, who panted for a bit before pulling out.

The two decided to clean up later, as they were both exhausted from their session. They soon fell asleep, cuddling each other.

———

(Come get your food, seekussy 😳 cult. But anyway, hope you enjoyed my shit writing and I'll see you next time so... do me a favor and hydrate or diedrate or I'll find you.)