🍋Ambush x Eyes🍋

(Since Ambush got a dick now, Eyes gets railed ASMR.)

———

Eyes was just chilling, waiting to kill a human or two, maybe more. But nobody really dies to Eyes anymore. Eyes soon heard this ear piercing scream. He ran to the site, seeing that there was blood all over the wooden floor of the current room. And then he saw his beloved Ambitch. He felt himself heat up at the thought of his beloved just brutally slaughtering pesky, unwanted humans.

"Hello there, my dear." Eyes greeted.

Ambush turned around.

"Hi." They greeted back.

"So... what do you wanna do?" Eyes asked.

"...do you wanna live out your sus fantasy and get railed tonight?" Ambush asked, as kind of a joke.

"Yes." Eyes answered. "I want you to absolutely rail me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk!"

"I was joking." Ambush stated.

"I wasn't." Eyes stated.

The two were staring at each other before they began to intensely make out. It's funny how Ambush is shorter than Eyes, yet Eyes still wants Ambush to rail him. Someone then cleared their throat, getting their attention. They stopped making out and looked over, seeing Rush.

"Shadow wants to see everyone in the main area of the residential part of the hotel." He told them. "Even though I heard he died but is somehow alive again?"

"Even if he did die, he should've stayed dead." Ambush stated.

"We all hate Shadow here." Eyes chimed in.

"Shut up." The siblings told him at the same time.

After a bit of arguing, they all went to the residential part of the hotel to see what Shadow wants.

———

When they got there, they noticed that everyone was sitting down and Shadow was giving a presentation like a teacher. Everyone was just kinda staring and not paying attention.

"Ok did everyone pay attention?" He asked.

They all nodded. They didn't pay attention one bit. He said that he'll be right back and everyone just did their own thing while in the same area. Figure and Seek were making out. Glitch was getting a bit sussy. Screech and Timothy were talking about random things. Halt and Hide were sharing coping skills with each other. There was some suggestive talk between Rush and Jack. Window was humming a song. Ambush laid their head on Eyes' shoulder and started to fall asleep.

When Shadow got back, he saw what everyone was doing. He was gonna do something very bad but he saw Spirit in the corner. She was gonna beat his ass if he tried anything to hurt them. Since Shadow was simping for Spirit, he decided to not do that bad thing that he was gonna do.

———

Soon, it was time for dinner. Everyone was at the table and dishing themselves out some food. It was abnormally quiet. When Spirit tried to start conversation, nobody really said anything.

Seek just wanted to sleep.
Figure wanted to sleep next to Seek.
Rush had a headache.
Halt was tired.
Jack and Hide were gonna get freaky 😳.
Screech and Timothy were tired.
Window also had a headache.
Glitch was tired, so he'll skip the sus actions.
Eyes was probably gonna get railed.
Ambush wanted to sleep, but had leftover energy.

Spirit got a normal dinner, just like she always wanted. No chaos, just quiet. She could tell that everyone was tired. But Shadow had other plans.

"How's your fantasy, Eyes?" Shadow asked.

"What fantasy?" Eyes asked.

"You know what fantasy I'm talking about." Shadow replied, smirking. "Your sexual fantasy."

"Shadow, come on! Don't start chaos!" Spirit exclaimed.

"You know how hard you want your kitten to rail you. You know how bad you want it, how bad you need it." Shadow smirked. "You want it hard, rough, kinky. But not on the same level as Figure and Seek. You want it hard, but not too hard."

"Please stop." Eyes whispered.

"Go to your room, Shadow." Spirit ordered in a stern tone. "Right now."

Shadow took his dinner to his room and sat there quietly. Oh how he truly loved his ability to read minds. He loved how he caused chaos at the dinner table.

———

Soon, everyone was in bed. Ambush decided to lay next to Eyes and sleep with him.

"Don't wanna sleep alone?" Eyes asked.

"No. And I'm not really tired." Ambush answered.

The two stared at each other before aggressively making out. Eyes just knew that he was about to live his fantasy. He broke the kiss and then he spoke.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

"If you insist. Fucking horny ass motherfucker."

He then started to undress in a way that was kind of teasing. They looked completely unfazed by it.

"Can I undress you?"

"I guess. I really don't care."

He slowly undressed his partner, admiring every aspect of them. When his partner was fully undressed, he really took the time to admire their area.

"I must say... you got nice size there. I give you my full consent, AmAm."

The cringe nickname. The fucking cringe nickname. That's when he felt his partner grip onto his hips tightly and start to fuck him hard and fast. This was better than anything he could've ever imagined. He loved this and needed more.

"AmAm! I need more! Please!"

The cringe nickname only fueled the fire in their eyes. But they gave him more. More of what he wanted. Just being fucked like this was enough to make him scream out in pleasure. His screams of pleasure and their heavy breathing were the only sounds that filled the room.

Soon enough, he released, tightening up around his partner, causing them to release. Both of them panted for a bit and he felt them pull out and collapse next to him, falling asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow.

"I love you too."

He then slowly fell asleep himself, cuddling his sleeping partner in his arms.

———

(Another oneshit I mean oneshot done. HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE! NOW!)