🍋Glitch x Seek🍋

(Glitch asks Figure for permission and then gets sussy with Seek after telling him that he craves his tight seekussy 😳)

———

Glitch had decided to give Dupe a break for once, in order to give him some time to be ready. Or not. But Glitch was craving something he hasn't had in a while. Something tight, wet, and sweet.

Seek's seekussy 😳.

Of course, he had to ask Figure for permission in order to fuck Seek, since he is respecting the fact that those two are dating and he wasn't gonna do anything that could break them apart. Also Glitch honestly thinks that Dupe is into him and is in complete denial.

But right now, Glitch was in the library, reading a book. He looked over at the desk and saw Seek and Figure making out. Damn, Seek had a nice ass. He shook his head to snap himself out of his thoughts and resumed reading. He couldn't help but think about that tight seekussy 😳😳😳.

He resisted the urge to go touch his pp. He quickly finished reading, put the book back, and then exited the library to go touch his pp.

———

Soon enough, it was time for dinner. How long was he touching his pp for? Anyways, he made his way to the table but he saw Figure.

"Hey, Figure. Can I ask you something?" Glitch asked.

"I guess." Figure responded.

"Can I fuck Seek?" Glitch asked. "Please? Just this once?"

"Fine. Just this once." Figure responded before getting Seek from his room and carrying him to the table.

Once everyone was at the table, they dished themselves out some food and began eating. Figure whispered something to Seek, who immediately blushed and looked directly at Glitch before turning his attention back to his food.

Seek then pulled his phone out and sent a text to Glitch before putting it away. Tomorrow. Tomorrow night is when he gets Seek's tight seekussy 😳.

———

Soon enough, it was the next day. Everyone had woken up, showered, ate breakfast, and then went on about their daily tasks. Glitch, having nothing to do, went to find Seek. He needed to see if he was very horny. But he's definitely gonna get that tight seekussy 😳 tonight.

Oh, how he wanted to pin him down, eat him out, and fuck him hard after he sucks his fat cock. But he was kinda jealous that Figure's dick was bigger. He might ask Shadow to make his dick bigger just to beat the size of Figure's. He wanted to give Seek something that Figure didn't have.

Anyways, he unfortunately had to wait until night, since Seek was actively avoiding him until then. But when he was finally able to see him, he slapped his ass, making him yelp.

"Don't do that!" Seek exclaimed.

"Why not?~" Glitch asked, seductively. "You remember what you agreed to.~"

Seek was silent. He had no words.

"And before I shove my fat cock in your tight seekussy and begin to fuck you aggressively... I want you to suck my dick while I eat you out.~" Glitch stated in a very seductive tone.

Seek blushed heavily.

"I just need your seekussy on my pp." Glitch spoke.

Seek looked away before making a small noise of approval. Glitch smirked and picked him up and carried him into the bedroom. He's gonna make this very special for him.

"Do I have your consent to do this?" Glitch asked.

Seek nodded while hiding his face. He was then placed on the floor while Glitch shut and locked the door before taking his pants off and sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Take your mask, hoodie, and shirt off." He instructed.

He nodded and did as instructed.

"Suck." The sussy motherfucker ordered.

He started to suck his dick at a fast pace, making him moan out in pleasure. And when he did eventually release from that, he then finished undressing, and then finished undressing his friend. He then pinned him to the bed before moving down to eat his seekussy 😳 out. It was his goal to make him feel sensitive before relentlessly fucking him.

He did not let up until his friend had released. He licked him clean before moving up to kiss him.

"You ready, slut? Because daddy's gonna take great care of you.~"

He nodded and then he felt his sussy friend push his pp into his tight seekussy 😳. The sussy motherfucker then began to fuck his friend hard and fast. The way he did it made him moan out in pure pleasure. He was too good at this.

"Harder, daddy! Harder!"

"If you insist, thirsty bitch.~"

With that, he went harder, and faster as an extra treat. He moans and moaned until it turned into screams of pleasure.

"Enjoying this, aren't you?~"

He nodded.

"Now tell me... what does Figure have that I don't?~"

"Larger... dick."

"Uh huh, what else?~"

"H-He's rougher... h-he's less... sussy... h-he degrades me... more than you."

"So that's what you like about him during the act, slut?~ If that's the case... I'll give you something to cry about.~"

One of the things he loved. Being fucked so hard that he starts crying. And that's exactly what happened. Sussy motherfucker started relentlessly pounding into his tight seekussy 😳 as hard and as fast as he could.

The sussy motherfucker had caused eyeball critter to release multiple times already, but he continued on until he released, which wasn't long after. He then pulled out and watched as his forbidden milk leaked out of eyeball critter's seekussy 😳.

He then got everything cleaned up, both of them bathed, the sheets changed, and then he cuddled with him for a bit until he fell asleep. Glitch smiled and gave Seek a kiss on the top of his head.

"You and Figure really are perfect for each other." He whispered softly. "Hopefully I'll find somebody like that. Hopefully that somebody will be Dupe because he's really fucking attractive. But for now, sweet dreams, Seek."

———

(Another request done. Hopefully y'all enjoyed. NOW HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)