🍋Seek x Figure x Human🍋

(This is a request I got in the comments on my previous a/n. I've never written anything like this before so idk what I'm doing. It might be cringe. Also the human's gender was unspecified so I just made the human male. Idk I could write an alternate version with a female human. But I would have to find a way to work with that because of Seek's body having special properties. Anyways I hope you enjoy this oneshit.)

———

Going through the hotel, the human started to become less scared and more horny. This human had already touched himself in a closet, but never got to finish because Hide said "no" and pushed him out. The human almost got killed by Rush, but he got hella uncomfortable after the human touched his inner thigh.

The human decided to resume touching himself in another closet, only to be blocked by Jack. He had no choice but to progress. He soon found himself in a long hallway with a blue color to it. He sat on one of the drawers and resumed touching himself.

"...please get out of my hallway if you're gonna do that..." whispered none other than Halt.

"Why?" The human asked.

"First of all, you're a human and I will kill you." Halt responded, pulling out a gun. "And second, this is NOT YOUR DOMAIN!"

The human made a beeline for the end of the hall before Halt could pull the trigger.

"God damn." Halt mumbled. "It isn't that hard to understand that these humans are invading our space."

After the human left the hallway and then entered a dark room, he took a breath to relax.

"The nerve of that guy..." he mumbled. "He's insane."

Screech had made himself known.

"Did you just use its incorrect pronouns?" Asked Screech.

"What?" The human asked.

Screech opened the door to the next room.

"HEY GUYS! WE HAVE A PRONOUN VIOLATOR!" Screech shouted.

The human left as quickly as he could before he ran through the doors, ignoring the eyes on the wall that appeared before he ended up in a long hallway. He soon heard this small laugh as he got to the end of the hallway. Someone is here.

"Ready or not... HERE I COME!"

The human took this as a sign to start running. What he didn't expect was that SEEK HAD A GUN AND WAS ACTIVELY SHOOTING AT HIM-.

So he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, successfully surviving the chase and was now free to wander again. He soon ended up at the library, where he came face to face with Figure.

Luckily for the male human, Figure got distracted by something and he was now free to enter the library. The human watched as Figure walked around, searching for him.

He made his way over to the desk and crouched down next to it.

'Damn this guy has a nice ass.' The human thought to himself before noticing a black puddle.

He watched as Seek emerged from the ground, getting Figure's attention.

"Hello, my Seekloved." Figure greeted.

"Hello to you as well, my dear Figure." Seek greeted back.

"Damn he's thicc." The human spoke.

This is when Figure made a beeline to the source of the noise.

"JUST LET ME DO BOTH OF YOU!" The human shouted out of pure panic.

Figure was now standing menacingly over the human.

"Do you think I'm gonna let you touch Seek like that?" He asked.

"...n-no..." the human replied, somewhat scared and intimidated. "But you didn't say that I can't touch you like that.~"

Now Seek was at Figure's side, holding his hand.

"How about this? We have a threesome." The human suggested.

The other two looked at each other before looking at the human.

"Fine." Figure sighed as Seek nodded in agreement.

The human smiled and then undressed, having the other two do the same.

"By the way... what are your names?~" the human asked. "Mine is Ben. And I only ask because I want both of you to know who's name you're gonna be screaming.~"

"Uhh... I'm Figure and this is Seek." Figure responded.

"Great! Now let's get down to business.~" stated Ben.

Upon examination of both of their bodies, Seek was quickly pinned to the floor. Two fingers were shoved into that tight seekussy 😳. The human's other hand was busy giving this blind ass motherfucker a handjob, making him moan.

"You both like this, don't you?~" asked the human.

They were both moaning like crazy to answer the human's question. And the human pulled his hands away after making both of them release. But before Ben could shove his pp into that tight seekussy 😳, Seek backed up and shook his head, giving a non "verbal" signal that he didn't want to continue.

"Why not?~ You were enjoying it.~" the human asked.

Figure had just now calmed down and could now properly sense Seek's increasing heartbeat.

"...I-I just don't wanna continue..." whispered the short entity before he cleaned himself up, got dressed, and literally sprinted out of the library.

The human's attention was now on the other entity. He pushed him onto his knees and he stood in front of him.

"Suck." The human ordered. "Since your friend wanted to quit... I'll make this agonizing for you.~"

The human then pushed the blind ass motherfucker's head down onto his pp. He moaned as he felt the entity suck on his pp. But what he didn't expect was to feel this sharp pain. The human then realized that this blind ass motherfucker literally bit him on his 4 inch pp.

The human screamed in pain as this blind ass motherfucker did it again. Is he trying to kill him? And this is when Eyes came running into the library.

"Figure! Something's wrong with Seek!" He shouted before exiting.

Ben didn't want this to stop. This is when Figure literally bit the human's pp off, took it out of his mouth, shoved it up the human's ass, cleaned up, got dressed, and disposed of the body before running out of the library, being extremely lucky to not bump into anything.

———

(Literally I had no ideas for the no no part so this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoyed. Now remember this very important thing: hydrate or diedrate, folks. ALSO THE LONG AWAITED DOORS UPDATE TOMORROW WHOS FUCKING EXCITED?!)