❤️‍🩹Rush and Ambush❤️‍🩹

(Ambitch I mean Ambush gets hit with the crucifix #2.)

———

It been a week since the last one that could be affected by the crucifix, Screech, was hit with it. Everything was just settling back down after the event. It's funny how things played out.

First Halt.
Then Seek.
Then Eyes, then Ambush, soon Figure.
Next Rush.
Then Dupe.
And finally, Screech.

Who's first for round two? So many questions, yet so little answers. Everyone was on alert at this point. Nobody who is affected could use the crucifix on each other, which was good. But if they could... Seek and Figure would constantly be beating their asses. But entities in general can't even hold a crucifix.

Except for Jeff. He's an exception to this since he needs to put it on sale for humans to buy and then use it on an entity for self defense or for malicious purposes. Most likely for malicious purposes because the rules have changed and now we can be very evil in DOORS.

Now, everyone is gathered in the main part of the residential area of the hotel. They were just talking while waiting for Spirit to arrive with her very important announcement.

"I'm starting to think that Seek isn't bipolar..." Jack the clown stated. "There is photos backing up my claim."

"What Ambush and I saw on those fateful days was just... very concerning." Rush stated.

"Yeah..." Ambush agreed.

"So Seek might actually be insane?" Timothy asked.

"Um, actually. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result." Screech stated, reading off something on his phone.

"In that case then we're all insane..." Halt mumbled. "Trying to kill humans but failing, and then trying again, only to fail... and then the process repeats, as if we're expecting a different result."

"And to get my different result, I started seeking for a gun." Seek stated. "But then again... I've been waiting for a human to actually escape unharmed for a while now..."

"Insanity." Jack the clown stated. "You've fallen back into insanity which proves my point."

"Are you actually trying to invalidate a mental health condition?" Eyes asked. "We get that Seek is not right in the head, but we shouldn't invalidate any signs of him actually being bipolar."

"Who asked?" Jack asked,

Dupe then wrapped his hands around Jack's neck. He's done.

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SAYING THAT!" He shouted. "THE ONE WHO ASKED WAS EYES, YOU STUPID DUMB MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT OF A CLOWN!"

The others managed to get Dupe to let go and free the clown. And soon enough, Spirit entered the room for her very important announcement.

"As you all may know, we've been seeing some changes in behavior from Halt, Eyes, Rush, Ambush, Dupe, Screech, Seek, and Figure. And nobody can control why these changes are happening." She stated. "So the announcement is that a human is in the hotel and has managed to find a crucifix in a drawer. Round two starts as soon as we leave this room."

———

Everyone was now in their places, ready to kill. A human was now approaching door 19, where Ambitch I mean Ambush decided that it was time to kill. Rare occurance for them to appear this early. But like Spirit said... the human was armed with a crucifix.

They heard suspicious noises and turned around, seeing a bright green glow. A sinister grin appeared on their face. The human then came face to face with Ambitch I mean Ambush.

"Why aren't you in a closet? Are you begging for death?" They asked.

"You're just in time, little experiment." The human spoke.

"Who the fuck you calling "little experiment"?!" Ambush asked.

"You." The human responded. "I've been waiting to use this on an entity like yourself. And don't think that I wasn't made aware of this place and what lurks within it. Now enough chit-chat, there's work to be done."

And this is when they pulled out the crucifix.

"No. No no no. NOT AGAIN! PLEASE! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE LIKE SCREECH BE FIRST?!" Ambitch I mean Ambush begged.

Too late. They closed their eyes as they felt the pain of the crucifix hit them. They screamed in pain, repeatedly saying that it burned and hurt. Soon enough, Rush entered the room, saw what was happening, and was then able to manage to free his sibling, who was sobbing violently.

He then turned to the human, who was trying to put on a brave face.

"Now you're powerless. That... thing... was your only line of "defense" against any of us." Rush stated. "And I'll make you suffer for what you have done to my sibling."

"You're wrong about that. I can always find another!" The human exclaimed. "And what are you gonna do, huh?"

The human then took the L because Rush stabbed them to death. Now it was the human's turn to to screaming in pain. After the evil human was dead, Rush immediately went back to Ambush's side. He then gently picked them up and started walking.

"...where are we going?" Ambitch I mean Ambush asked.

"The rooms." Rush replied. "I figured that you would want to see mom and dad after what just happened."

Soon, they got to the library. Only 10 more doors to go. Luckily, the two made it out without disturbing Figure's silent reading time.

"We're almost there. Just hang in there." Rush spoke.

Ambush nodded, still in pain and holding onto their brother for comfort. The two soon arrived at door 60, where the entrance to the rooms is. They soon entered, immediately going to look for their parents and possibly their brother. But little did the two know... A-90 was currently beating the shit out of Glitch for being sussy.

"Please just let me sex you!"

"NO! STOP TRYING TO SEX EVERYONE YOU SEE! AND I'M SEVENTEEN!"

"Never mind then."

"How did he get here?" Rush asked in a whisper.

"...I-I don't kn-know..." Ambitch I mean Ambush responded, whispering.

"Let's just go find mom and dad." Rush stated.

Ambush nodded in agreement and the two were off.

———

(Another one done. Please leave requests in the comments or in dm because I need ideas. ALSO YOU BETTER REMEMBER TO HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)