😱VOID KISSES CURIOUS LIGHT NOT CLICKBAIT!!!😱

(This idea had finally resurfaced and is now being written.)

———

1. Only 1 revive per human.
2. Uniforms during work hours.
3. Entities cannot use crucifixes.
4. Relationships are allowed.
5. No relationships between the light and dark forces.

Shadow always wanted to break major rule #5, while Spirit always said no. But now that he's gone and Void is here, rule #5 will remain unbroken.

But rule #5 only pertained to Spirit and Void.

This had Void thinking. Since he's strictly the dark force, and Spirit is the pure light force... he can get into a relationship with Curious Light, as he is a mix. Curious Light is the only protector of the rooms. He did find a way to get into the rooms when their shifts were over.

He always found Curious Light to be kind of cute. He quickly thought of a plan to finally be able to kiss Curious Light. He also needed to keep this a secret from Spirit, since she is Curious Light's sister.

But Void was also confused about rule #2? Why a dress code now? How will he and Spirit tell the other entities? (Spoiler alert, it's because I can't keep designs consistent. But for plot purposes, it will be revealed in a later oneshit I mean oneshot).

Aside from that, he started to fantasize about kissing Curious Light. He also wanted to do so many other things to him, but decided against it, since he wanted to see where this goes.

When he had time, Void found a way to get into the rooms, where he will talk to Curious Light. He wants to kiss him so bad at the moment.

———

Once it was dinnertime, everyone was at the table and eating their dinner. Void was awfully quiet.

"Are you alright?" Spirit asked.

"I uhh... uhh... never mind." Void replied.

"Bro's probably high." Jack stated.

"...please never say that again." Hide whispered. "...you said that about my brother when he was staring off into space while thinking about something."

Jack fucked up big time. Anything he says literally angers eyeball critter.

"I've heard some of the stuff you said." Figure stated in an ominous tone.

This is when Seek pulled out a fucking gun. That's it. He's seeking for a gun.

"Say it to my face, asshole." Seek spoke, aiming the gun at Jack.

Void didn't know what to make of this. He just decided to finish his dinner, calm everyone down, and then go to bed.

———

When it was around lunchtime the next day, Void made his move and went into the rooms. Once he was there, he decided to follow a human that has managed to survive. They were bleeding and looked scared, though. It's amazing how they didn't get shot to death by Seek or killed by Figure. Void just followed them until around room 60, where he just suddenly froze up while the human his in a locker. He is coming. Soon enough...

"How did you get here?"

"Hey um... your kids are unhinged and um... where's Curious Light?" Asked Void.

A-60 just looked at him.

"Tell me something I don't already know." He spoke. "And how am I supposed to know? Ask '90 or '120."

"Ok." Void mumbled. "Also I think you guys have access to the hotel now."

"Wait, for real?" A-60 asked.

"I think. I'll have to ask Spirit to double check." Void answered. "See you around."

Void left the room and continued on. He then accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch it!"

"Sorry, A-90." Void apologized. "Where's Curious Light?"

"I dunno." A-90 responded. "Ask my mom."

Void then walked away until he saw a yellow glow. A-120 and Curious Light were talking. Void entered the room and made his presence known.

"Hello, Void." A-120 greeted.

"Hi." Void greeted back. "Your kids are unhinged."

"It runs in the family." A-120 told him.

"I see... well I need to talk with Curious Light." Void stated.

A-120 nodded and left the room.

"So um... there's been something on my mind that I need to talk to you about..." Void spoke.

"What is it?" Curious Light asked.

"Well... ever since we met, I've had this... this feeling. I think I'm in love with you." Void responded. "I know I can't be with Spirit, since it's against the rules and I don't wanna end up like my shitty deceased brother, but the rules don't say anything about me being with you. You are a mix of light and dark, those rules do not apply to you."

"So what are you saying?" Curious Light asked.

"What I'm saying is..." Void trailed off before cupping his face and kissing him. He broke the kiss shortly after. "I want to be in a relationship with you. I love you."

Curious Light didn't know how to respond.

"I know this is sudden, but I understand if you say no or need time to think about this, and I will give you time. Let me know what you decide. We can still be friends." Void spoke.

"I... I will let you know." Curious Light told him. "But um... feel free to drop by anytime you'd like. It gets lonely sometimes..."

Void nodded and made his way back to the hotel. When he returned, he saw the place in shambles. Spirit looked at him with a mix of "help me" and "where did you even go" on her face.

"I kissed your brother." Void admitted.

The chaos stopped and everyone looked at Void. Especially Rush, Ambush, and Spirit. Void awkwardly looked around the room.

"Gay." Jack spoke.

"You're one to talk." Seek told him. "You're dating my brother!"

"WELL YOU'RE DATING FIGURE!" Jack shouted.

"CAN WE PLEASE CALM DOWN?!" Spirit shouted.

Silence again.

"Thank you." She thanked.

"I know it was foolish of me to do what I did." Void stated.

"Rule number five doesn't pertain to Curious Light, as he is the only protector of the rooms." Spirit told Void. "And he can do whatever he wants, since he doesn't live here with us."

Void felt relieved to hear that. He's glad that Spirit isn't mad.

———

(I AM FINALLY ALIVE! NOW REMEMBER TO HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!)