❤️‍🩹Recovery After the Fight❤️‍🩹

(Now the recovery can begin.)

———

Everything was calm now. With Shadow dead and Void taking his place, things really began to change for the better. The balance has been restored and the soul of the hotel seemed to be better.

But Seek had to go back to the infirmary, since he did engage in a fight while severely injured still. But he had Figure right by his side, alongside Hide, and Jack too.

"Do you need anything, darling?" Figure asked.

Seek just pulled Figure into a hug, and then did the same thing with Hide, and surprisingly Jack as well. He really needed some love and some care right now.

"...we're here for you, you know." Hide whispered. "...don't be afraid to ask us for anything."

"I'll bake you some cookies if you want." Jack offered.

Seek nodded and Jack went to go bake some cookies.

———

But things with Spirit were going fine. She was cleaning things up and just resting her mind and body. He's gone now. The god awful simp is no more. Having Void as his replacement is so much better, since he understands and respects boundaries, knows and doesn't break rules, can tell what's right from wrong, and just has common sense in general. Maybe that reality check he had a while ago made him realize just how bad and evil of a critter Shadow was.

But that ring made a mark on her finger. It burned, almost as if it was a crucifix being used on her. Void offered to get her something to help ease the pain, to which she accepted. She felt much more confortable than she was before. Void really made a difference already.

———

Rush and Ambush were doing at home stitches. Their mother warned them that if anything goes wrong, it's their fault. She's not wrong.

"You need to be more careful, '90." Rush spoke.

"Yeah." Ambitch I mean Ambush agreed.

"Not my fault I accidentally got impaled by some crystals." A-90 mumbled.

"It kinda is." Rush told him. "Arcane you told everyone to move because he was about to do something cool and you were too focused on beating the shit out of a now deceased Shadow."

"Everyone shut up. I'm almost done." Ambush stated before finishing up with the stitches. "Now you can go back to the rooms if you want to."

"Alright." A-90 spoke. "Bye, idiots."

"Later, loser." Rush spoke.

"Cya, nerd." Ambush spoke.

He left.

———

As the days passed, Seek was able to finish his recovery in his own room. It felt nice to be in his own space again. But right now, it was just Seek and Figure talking to each other.

"So... how is the no no gonna work?" Figure inquired. "We don't know what else he did to your body..."

"Who knows?" Seek asked. "We'll figure it out."

He laughed a little.

"That's the first time I've heard you laugh in a while." Figure stated while smiling. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, my love." Seek spoke.

The two then proceeded to kiss, which turned into them making out. When they got done, they took some deep breaths to get some air.

"So how are you feeling, love?" Figure asked.

"...the area by my ussy is sore..." Seek whispered.

"I know it is. Shadow literally cut your dick off." Figure stated. "It's gonna take some time to properly recover."

Seek groaned.

"I'm sorry, my darling." Figure apologized. "You're injured and need to recover."

"...but what about my job?" Seek asked.

"Don't worry about your job, dear." Figure responded. "Have someone else do it for you until you fully recover."

Seek sighed before pulling Figure into his bed and cuddling with him, trying to take his mind off of this. Eyeball critter then fell asleep and his dream was about something that turned into a nightmare, one that he'll never forget. Figure had to wake him up and calm him down.

"...it was so traumatizing..." Seek whispered.

"What was it about?" Figure asked.

"...I had cat ears and a tail... everyone was calling me "Neko Seek" and it was scary..." Seek responded.

"Always remember that it isn't real and can't hurt you." Figure spoke. "You're gonna be ok, darling."

———

Everything seemed to have changed now. The hotel basically stayed the same, but the residential part changed. Void's old room was given away, but he was gifted with Shadow's old room, now renovated an cleansed of any traces of Shadow.

A new critter popped up and was given Void's old room. She was proven to be quite the feisty little being. And Eyes was now questioning who he even was in terms of pronouns.

"I don't even know who I am anymore..." Eyes whispered. "What do I do?"

"Are you having an identity crisis or a pronoun crisis?" Ambush asked.

"Both I guess." Eyes answered. "I always thought masculine pronouns were for me but..."

"What do you feel more comfortable with?" Ambitch I mean Ambush asked.

"I mean I don't really feel like a guy... or a girl." Eyes answered. "I'm just like you, a non-binary pal."

"They/them gang rise up." Ambush spoke.

"It's us against the hotel in terms of being non-binary!" Eyes exclaimed. "With the exception of Seek. The he/they of the hotel."

(Small note but this change happened because I keep forgetting that Eyes is canonically they/them [as stated in one of the Guiding Light Eyes death messages.])

It was silent for a bit.

"Why do you think Shadow decided to do what he did to Seek?" Eyes asked.

"Probably to be an ass and fuck his body up even more." Ambush answered. "Rush and I can probably give it back to him if he wants us to. Free at home plastic surgery."

Eyes and Ambush then kissed. They held each other's hand after they were done kissing. But overall, they were doing ok, and so was the hotel.

Everything will be ok.

———

(Aftermath. But anyways keep the requests coming in because I'm running out of ideas. But remember to hydrate or diedrate.)