❤️‍🩹Seek x Figure❤️‍🩹

(I'm back. Tw for s3lf h@rm, s*icide mention)

———

This is just great. Stupid fucking dead ass Shadow had done something to him during the fight, and the effects are starting to show. He wouldn't let anyone come into his room, since he didn't want anyone to see.

He felt trapped and he didn't know what to do, so naturally, he panicked and started to look for a knife. Once he found it, he looked at it and debated on whether or not he should take his own life and be free of all the pain and suffering, but decided against it since there are people who care about him. He put the knife up to his arm and began to cut. It felt good to know that this was a way to relieve some of the pain that he's feeling.

But his body wouldn't allow him to just bleed out and die like this, so it did what it does best. Using the goop from his entity form as like a bandage for a bit. And after a bit of laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling, he was gifted with exactly what he needed, thanks to the same method of how he got his guns.

———

He finally came out of his room and walked into the living room, seeing that everyone else was there. Well, almost everyone else. He just stood there and listened to everyone else talking.

"Bruh the hotel homosexuals need to talk to each other instead of just hiding."

"Seek just won't come out of his room, no matter how many times we try. And Figure isn't leaving the library until Seek leaves his room."

"Hide, go check on your brother."

Seek disappeared into the floor and then ended up going somewhere where he didn't want to be at the moment.

The library.

This was bad. He had to find a way out without making any noise. He hopped into a closet and took a moment to think. Unfortunately for him, the noise snapped Figure out of his train of thought and he went to investigate.

If he wanted to remain undetected, he had to control his breathing. But thanks to some magical little gift that was given in the beginning, he would immediately be detected. He closed his eye and hoped for the best, only to be pulled out of the closet and brought into a hug. He felt the need to hug back, so he did.

"I was so worried about you..." Figure whispered. "Are you ok, darling?"

"...h-he... he..." Seek responded.

"What did that evil man do to you?" Figure asked.

"He gave me a body that isn't mine right before he died!" Seek cried.

And this is when he started to get absolutely hysterical. Figure tried his best to calm him down enough to where he could listen properly, but nothing was working so he called Spirit.

———

After assembling a team, all of the planned procedures were complete. When Seek woke up, he was in the infirmary and feeling a bit loopy and sore. The ones that were there decided to give Seek some time alone with Figure.

Seek pulled Figure into a hug before sobbing again.

"It's ok, darling. It's ok."

———

When it was dinnertime, Figure felt the need to bring Seek to the table with him, and Seek felt afraid that he was gonna die if he didn't get to the table. The two left the room, only to be stopped by Void.

"Don't worry about it. He's dead and things are different." He stated. "Focus on yourself for now and someone will bring you some food."

He then vanished into thin air. Epic. They didn't have to deal with the chaos that will be going on at the table. Things really are different here.

They ate their dinner when someone brought it to them. This was nice. It was nice to not be threatened into doing anything. This made both of them very happy.

The two shared a kiss after dinner before going to sleep.

———

(Sorry this was short I had no ideas. Also I got the Seek in a suit figure because I had to beg my dad for it. Hydrate or diedrate.)