Shadow Accidentally Kills Window 😭

(May Window's soul forever Rest In Peace. Also spoiler alert: Spirit gets highly infuriated and does something bad to him.)

———

Cold, wet, and silent. That's what the outside felt like. The body was never found, but everyone was gathered outside, having a funeral service for Window. Spirit did not regret what she did to Shadow for what he's done. Accident or not, he should've been more careful.

——FLASHBACK:——

It was a calm and peaceful day. Nothing could go wrong. Window was just chilling with everyone else in the main room of the residential part of the hotel. They were all playing games and talking. But little did Window know, this was his last day of seeing everyone.

But soon, everyone said goodbye to each other for now, as they had to go do their jobs. They had to go out and kill humans that invaded the hotel. Everyone waited in their designated areas, except for Window and Glitch, since Glitch doesn't do much and Window just sits there and smiles at humans.

Glitch then got the signal to go in and deal with some humans, as the door would not open. And of course the next room had to be a dark room. Hopefully they'll have fun in there and not get annoyed by Screech. The door to this room wouldn't open either, so Glitch had to deal with that too. The next room was lit up, only for the humans to notice that the lights were having a seizure, which meant that they were about to deal with Halt.

But as Window was getting ready to go window hop to go visit Seek until someone notifies him that a human is coming, he turned around, noticing that Shadow was just inspecting a knife. He wanted no part of that so Window decided to run, but he accidentally bumped into something, causing him to fall.

Shadow got spooked by the noise, accidentally dropping the knife. It landed in such a way that it killed Window. Shadow had to hide the body. He hid the body in a spot that nobody would suspect. But when Spirit was notified that something was wrong, she looked for Window, only to see Shadow holding a bloody knife.

He tried to explain that it was an accident, but she wasn't buying it. He cleaned the knife off, only for it to be ripped out of his hands and to be used on him. She made it look like he committed self oof. How dare he kill someone.

Someone as harmless as Window. Spirit didn't know how to tell the others that Shadow had killed Window.

——END FLASHBACK——

So now that the service was over, everyone went back inside, still mourning over the loss of a good friend of theirs. Nobody knew where the body was, and they didn't know where Shadow's body went too.

At least he got what he deserved.
They hoped Window's body could be recovered and he could be revived.

All they could do was have hope.

———

(Sorry this was short I really had no ideas as to how to make it longer. Now remember to hydrate or diedrate. DO IT NOW!)