🤡T Pose Seek🤡

(T POSE SEEK T POSE SEEK T POSE SEEK- also this is gonna be short, since it's a joke.)

———

It was a normal day in the hotel. Well, for most of the entities. It appears that Seek has gained another ability to add to his power. Any human who witnessed this immediately died.

The power of the t pose was just too much for one to handle. It was fightening.

Instead of these humans being chased normally, Seek would just glide and t pose. This concerned everyone, especially Figure.

But one day, Seek t posed into the library.

"FIGURE I CAN'T STOP T POSING! HELP ME!" Seek cried.

"I'm very concerned for you. What made you want to t pose in the first place?" Figure asked.

"I craved nothing but power and dominance." Seek responded.

"You'll forever be a bottom so deal with it." Figure stated.

"You're offensive as hell." Seek told him.

"But all jokes aside, I'm concerned for you, as well as the others." Figure spoke.

"I STILL CRAVE POWER AND DOMINANCE!" Seek shouted. "Fucking sussy ass motherfucker."

Seek then t posed out of the library. Figure then heard some of the others scream. Spirit eventually gave Seek some counseling and he eventually stopped the constant t posing.

THE END!

———

(This was a haha funny joke. HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES WHEN I FIND YOU! /j)