Bad Reputation

Adalynn sat next to Tina as they laughed at a video with their fellow Glee Clubbers that the brunette had found in Sue's office.

"What's so funny?" Finn asked as he came in and sat down next to Bailey.

"You aren't watching me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant are you?" Rachel asked as she walked in with Julian.

"That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force," Kurt chuckled.

"That's Olivia Newton John's, Physical," said Julian. "It was groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality."

"Oh my goodness," Mercedes laughed.

"Wait, wait," said Finn. "That's not Olivia Newton John. That's Sue Sylvester. Where did you get this?"

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice," Adalynn laughed.

"Wait, did she just do the cabbage patch?" Artie asked.

"I'm posting this on YouTube," Finn chuckled as he moved to sit between the Hummel siblings.

"Wait," said Rachel. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"No, it's a great idea," Bailey giggled as she exchanged a look with Artie, who laughed and nodded in agreement.

"She might kill us."

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through," said Mercedes.

"I'm with Finn," Julian spoke up. "You need to stop being such asses and start being bad asses."

"Ten bucks this goes viral by lunch," Finn said as he reached for the laptop, exchanging a smirk with a giggling Adalynn as he posted the video.

****

"What the hell am I looking at right now?" Adalynn asked, arms crossed and brows furrowed as she looked at the list hanging on the wall

"What's a 'Glist?'" Tina asked. "Who made this?"

"Maybe it was Puck," the brunette suggested. "Or Julian."

"You called?" the junior said as he walked up next to his cousin.

"Did you make that?" Adalynn asked, pointing to the list on the wall and looking up at the older boy with her lips pursed.

"I'm offended you would think that," Julian scoffed. "And if I really made this Glist thing, I most certainly wouldn't have put myself at number 5. And where's Bailey, huh? She's fine as fuck. How come she isn't on the list?"

"Don't talk about Bailey like that!" Tina snapped, crossing her arms. "And if you didn't make it, then who did?"

Before Julian could open his mouth to say anything else, all three of their phones buzzed. They all reached into their pockets and saw a text that Kurt sent in the group chat.