The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Adalynn was french braiding Bailey's hair as they talked about the upcoming football game. It was all anyone was talking about considering the football team was actually winning now.

"Here, Bailey," Julian said as he sat down next to the younger girl and handed her a McDonald's bag. "Nuggets and a large fry."

"Thanks, Julian," Bailey said as she accepted the food. She took the box of nuggets out and handed one to Adalynn after she tied off the braid.

"So, do you have the baby names picked out yet?" Adalynn asked as she took a bite of the nugget.

"We have a few that we like," said Bailey. "But we're waiting until they're born to tell-"

"Oh my god, Artie," Tina said, getting everyone's attention as the boy rolled into the choir room covered in slushie.

"What happened?" Adalynn gasped as she rushed over to Artie and wiped the slushie off his face with the sleeve of Finn's letterman jacket.

"It was awful," Artie shivered.

"That's it," Finn spat. "Screw rehearsal. This ends here and now. We're gonna go all thunderdome on those guys!"

Finn, Julian, Sam, Puck, and Mike all got up and stormed to the door, but froze as the rest of the football team strolled in. Quinn immediately got up and grabbed Adalynn's arm, pulling her away from Karofsky.

"So this is what the ladies' lounge looks like on the inside," one of the football players said.

"This is the choir room," said Sam. "Now put up your fists, cause you and I are gonna do some dancing."

"Coach Beiste told us to come," said Karofsky. "Where is she?"

On cue, Coach Beiste and Mr. Schue came into the room and told everyone to take a seat. Adalynn slipped Finn's letterman jacket off and handed it to him as he sat down in front of her.

"Someone got slushie on your jacket," the younger girl said, smiling innocently at her step brother.

"Alright, New Directions," Mr. Schue began. "Let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of Glee Club."

"What?!"

"Fuck no!"

"Hell to the nah, Mr. Schue!"

"Are you serious?!"

"No, no, no!"

"Mr. Schue, are you serious?!" Finn yelled. "These are the guys that made Kurt transfer!"

"I don't want them anywhere near Adalynn!" Quinn yelled, protectively placing her hand on the younger girl's shaking ones. "Their ringleader threatened to kill her!"

"There's no way that I am sharing a room with a known homophobe!" Rachel added.

"I don't disagree with you guys," said Mr. Schue. "But I talked to Coach Beiste about it, and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying David does is born out of ignorance. Having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool. You know, find some common ground."

"All of you are gonna be in this Glee Club for one week," said Coach Beiste. "No exceptions."

"I'm getting a restraining order," Adalynn mumbled, running a hand through her hair before resting her head on Quinn's shoulder.

"She's bluffing," said Karofsky. "Next week is the championship game. Without us she has no team."

"With you I have no team!" Coach Beiste snapped. "You guys have gotta find a way to come together, or we're gonna get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat."