You Are In Love

Moans echoed through the empty loft, and the headboard banged loudly against the wall.

Adalynn gripped the sheets tightly, her head thrown back and lips parted as Quinn roughly thrusted in and out of her with a strap-on, her hands planted firmly on the younger girl's hips to hold her in place.

Quinn loved seeing her like this. She craved the sound of Adalynn's beautiful moans and cries of pleasure. She knew exactly where to touch, kiss, and suck to make her come undone. Only she knew how to reach that spot deep inside of her at the exact angle that would make her arch her back and moan her name.

It drove her crazy, and sometimes she couldn't control the urge to fuck Adalynn senseless to the point where she could barely stand.

But she knew her girl, and she knew she liked it rough.

"If I'd have known you'd enjoy this so much, I would've fucked you like this a lot sooner," Quinn grunted.

"Fuck, d-don't stop," Adalynn gasped as she wrapped her legs around the older girl, who could now thrust into her at a deeper angle.

"You're such a little slut," Quinn said, knowing that degrading and dirty talk would push Adalynn over the edge. "Always begging for my touch. For me to fuck you into tomorrow like the little cumslut you are. I bet you'd like it if I had a real dick, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love me railing you until I blow my load into your tight little pussy."

"Fuck!" Adalynn cried out in pleasure, her back arching. She could feel her climax building up, and if Quinn kept being rough with her, she knew she would be coming undone in a matter of seconds.

Quinn's thrusts became sloppy. She leaned down, placing rough, open mouthed kisses on Adalynn's neck, nipping and sucking to leave hickies to let everyone know that this girl was hers – she had always been hers – and she didn't like sharing.

"Q-Quinnie–"

"Cum," the blonde rasped in her ear.

With one final cry of Quinn's name, Adalynn's back arched, and her orgasm hit her, waves of liquid pleasure dripping out of her throbbing pussy. The sight alone was enough to make the older girl hit her climax, her hips jerking uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Quinn chanted as she slowed her motions to bring them down from their highs before pulling out completely.

"Jesus Christ," Adalynn panted, gasping for air.

"You're so beautiful," Quinn whispered as she tenderly kissed the brunette's neck, her fingers gently rubbing over the scars on her hips from her cutting episodes. "So, so beautiful."

"You're just trying to get a second round," Adalynn playfully scoffed as she wrapped her arms around Quinn's shoulders as the older girl smirked down at her.

"Maybe," Quinn hummed as she kissed her lips. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"Never," Adalynn mumbled between kisses. "Although, I can't feel my legs."

"Then I did my job right," the blonde smirked, gently rubbing up and down her girlfriend's sides. "I love you, Addie."

"I love you too, Luce," Adalynn said as she tangled a hand in Quinn's hair and pulled her back down for another kiss.

"Do you think we'll get married one day?"

"What, you're not proposing right now, right?" Adalynn asked with a small laugh. "Cause I don't think I want to get engaged naked."

"No, not right now," Quinn chuckled as she moved to lay beside her, smiling softly when Adalynn cuddled into her. "It's just a question that's been on my mind lately," she said as she pulled the blanket over them.