Heart

a/n - warning for some wanky stuff as well as some cute fluff. this chapter is full of surprises and i hope you enjoy 😉🤭

"Okay, everybody. Let's hear it for love," Mr. Schue said as he wrote the word on the board with a heart. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hairspray."

"Oh, god, not another bake sale," Kurt begged.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these worlds greatest love songs to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom-"

"No!" everyone shouted - except for Rachel, who exclaimed, "Yes!"

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling," said Tina. "They threw food."

"And shoes," Mike added.

"I have a Cheeto stained white cardigan to prove it," Bailey mumbled as Maya played with her long blonde curls.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all. Don't sweat the small stuff," said Sugar. "And it's all small stuff when you're rich." She got up and went to the front of the room and handed Mr. Schue a wad of cash. "So, here you go."

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that," said Mr. Schue.

"Take it," Kurt and Adalynn said at the same time.

"Okay." The teacher reluctantly gave in and took the money from Sugar. "Give it up for Sugar, everyone."

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy them," Sugar said as everyone clapped. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket. And Bailey, there's even an extra surprise for the minis under yours."

Bailey looked under her chair and found a box of chocolate, along with two small stuffed bears - one with an 'A' and the other with an 'M.' She handed the 'A' bear to Adalynn, who gave it to Ava, who was sitting happily in her lap.

"Tebo!" Ava exclaimed, snatching the small bear and hugging it close to her. "Aba ma tebo!"

"What are you gonna name it?" Adalynn asked the eight month old.

"Tati!"

"Can you say 'bear?'" Bailey asked Maya as the baby played with the soft toy.

"Bebor," Maya babbled. "Maba... mama."

Bailey gasped as several of the Glee Clubbers did the same.

"Maya, sweetie, what did you just say?" Kurt asked the eight month old as he got his phone out to record a video for Julian.

"Mama!" Maya smiled up at Bailey, who had tears in her eyes. "Mama mama mama."

"Mama?" Ava asked, mimicking her sister's words. "Aba mama?"

"No, Ava," Adalynn chuckled, pointing to Bailey. "That's your mama."

"Aba daba... dada," Ava babbled. "Aba dada!"

"Oh, Julian's gonna love this," Kurt chuckled as he zoomed in on Adalynn, who was laughing as the younger twin continued to call her 'dada.'

"Mama," Maya cooed, snuggling into her mom's chest.

"Bailey, you haven't said anything," Tina said, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Oh my god," Bailey gasped, hugging Maya close to her and kissing her head. "Say it again."