Jagged Little Tapestry

"Okay, who's gonna sit next to Julian?" Quinn asked as she and Adalynn worked on the seating chart for the wedding.

"Put him with my dad and Carole," Adalynn said as she worked on making a design for the invitations. "And then Bailey can sit with Tina, Britt, San, and the twins."

"I wanna be the flower girl," Maya said, placing a tiara on her head from the collection of costume jewelry on Quinn's vanity.

"You not cute enough to be the flower girl," Ava scoffed as she painted her nails a sparkly purple color.

"Ava, we look the same," the older twin said.

"I'm cuter," Ava shrugged.

"I just said we are the same, so stop."

Woof.

"Oreo says to knock it off," Adalynn chuckled as she scratched the frenchie behind the ears.

"Ada, I wanna be the flower girl," Maya said as she walked over to where Adalynn and Quinn were sitting on the bed with a pout on her face. "I older, so I should be it."

"How about you and Ava both be the flower girl?" Quinn suggested.

"Yeah, it's not worth fighting over," said Adalynn. "Besides, you two would look so cute in matching dresses with little baskets of rose petals."

"I likes that idea," Ava smiled as she screwed the cap back onto the nail polish.

"I likes it too," Maya nodded.

"Awesome. I'm so glad we could compromise," Quinn said as she straightened the tiara on Maya's head.

"So, when exactly are we having the wedding?" Adalynn asked as she looked through the planning sheets they had been working on over the last few months.

"Maybe this spring?" Quinn suggested. "I don't know, I kinda like the long engagement."

"Christ, this is still so crazy to think about," the brunette said, as she leaned back against the headboard. "I mean, part of this still doesn't feel real...like it's some kind of dream, and I'm gonna wake up and still be that closeted freshman watching you from a distance."

"Or I'm gonna wake up in my dorm room hating myself for letting you go," Quinn nodded in understanding, opening her arms up for Adalynn, who leaned into her, her head resting on her chest. Maya nudged her twin and nodded to the door in a silent command for them to leave the two older girls alone.

"We've come a long way, huh?" Adalynn asked, looking up at Quinn as the twins quietly slipped out of the room.

"We definitely have, sweet girl," the blonde smiled as she brushed Adalynn's brunette hair out of her face. Her hand cupped her cheek, the pad of her thumb gently caressing the smooth area of skin as she leaned down to kiss her lips.

****

"Welcome, everyone, to our very first Glee Club rehearsal," Rachel beamed as she and Finn walked into the choir room.

"First, we would like to welcome back our distinguished alumni, who have agreed to stay another week," Finn said as the graduates smiled.

"How exactly are you guys doing that?" Jane asked.

"Shut up," Juniper scoffed before smiling at Adalynn beside her. "No one cares."

"I can bend time and space with my mind," Brittany shrugged.

"Okay, so as you very well have heard, the Glee Club has a grand and glorious tradition of starting each week with a lesson where we explore every musical genre under the sun," said Rachel.