Sexy

Bailey cocked her head to the side as she examined herself in the mirror. She turned to the side and ran her hands over her baby bump. Even in her largest sweater, it was still obvious she had a large bump underneath. Bailey knew that was normal, and she was pregnant with twins after all, but she still felt insecure about it.

"Snap out of it, Bailey," Julian said, pulling the younger girl from her daze. She turned to see the senior leaning up against the doorframe of her bedroom. "You're beautiful. Your body will be back to normal before you know it."

"How long have you been standing there?" Bailey asked.

"Long enough to know that you're letting your insecurities get the better of you," the older boy said as he walked up to her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "You're beautiful, Bailey. You're not fat or any of the other things kids at school have called you."

"Then how come you haven't said anything when they call me names?" the blonde asked.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot," Julian said and Bailey chuckled. "Adalynn was right. I'm a jerk, and I haven't manned up like I should've. And, believe me, I feel worse about that than knocking you up. I'm sorry I didn't say anything when Rick called you a slut. I should've punched his face in– or-or at least stood up for you because I know you don't like violence. I care about you, Bailey, and I promise to stick up for you from now on."

"I think I know how you can make it up to me," said Bailey.

"Make out?"

"Ew, gross," the younger girl said, pushing him away from her. "No. Can you take me to Breadstix?"

"Of course," Julian smiled. They started to head towards the door, but he stopped and grabbed her arm. "Wait." He took his jacket off and put it on her. "There. It doesn't completely hide your baby bump, but maybe it'll help you feel more secure."

"Thanks, Julian," Bailey smiled and hugged the older boy. After a moment, they pulled away. He took her hand, and they left her room. "You really are an idiot," the blonde teased.

"Yeah, I am," Julian chuckled as they left her house and got in the car to go to Breadstix.

****

"The Celibacy Club?" Adalynn scoffed as she closed her locker and turned to face Quinn with her arms crossed. "Are you kidding me? I'm not joining that."

"Addie, come on, it's not that bad," said Quinn. "Besides, I need someone to keep me sane with that dwarf Berry."

"Rachel's not that bad," the brunette mumbled. "I mean she is, but she's nice when she's not thinking about herself and doing things that only benefit her."

"Addie, please?" the older girl begged.

"No."

"We'd get to spend more time together."

"Still no."

"Pretty please?"

"The physical appearance of the please doesn't matter. My answer is still no."

"I think it would benefit you. Besides, there's nothing wrong with celibacy."

"Fuck no."

"I'll get you coffee," Quinn sighed, knowing that would make her say yes.

"I'm in," Adalynn said, uncrossing her arms. "But you owe me, Fabray."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," the older girl said as she took the brunette's hand and led her in the direction of the classroom where the club would be held.