Sadie Hawkins

"Who was the idiot who thought that having a Sadie Hawkins dance was gonna be a good idea?" Adalynn asked as she collapsed on the couch after school with Oreo. "School dances are so lame."

Woof.

"Okay, fine. I'm just saying that because I don't have a date."

Woof.

"No, Oreo, Quinn can't come back to take me."

Woof.

"How dare you accuse me of that! I do not still have feelings for her!"

"You're a really bad liar, Adalynn," Julian said as he walked into the living room and sat down next to his cousin on the couch. "I thought you'd be more excited?"

"You thought wrong," Adalynn scoffed.

"You're really not gonna go?" the older boy asked.

"Why would I? I'd rather be at home in my bed with Oreo."

Arf!

"See? He knows he's special."

****

"I want to sit under Venus," Sugar dreamily said as the New Directions entered the astronomy room.

"I want to sit under Uranus," Sam said as a few members laughed.

"Don't be a ducking idiot, Trouty," Adalynn scoffed as she sat down with Ava.

"Duck stoopid, Trout," Ava giggled, sticking her tongue out at the blonde boy.

"Awa, nicey," Maya scolded her little sister.

"Me no nicey," Ava shook her head.

"So, this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins dance," Finn said as he and Julian started the meeting.

"Which I thought of," Jori raised her hand. "It was my idea."

"Yes, thank you, Jori," Julian said with a roll of his eyes. "And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance."

"This is bull shit," Adalynn grumbled.

"Daddy, es bull shit!" Ava yelled as Tina placed a hand to her mouth to hide her amused smile.

"Quit teaching her curse words!" Bailey scolded her best friend, playfully hitting her on the arm.

"Yeah, Adalynn," Julian said, trying not to laugh. "Quit teaching our kids naughty words."

"Shut up, Julian," Bailey scoffed, glaring at the father of her children. "You're no better than she is."

"Bails, it's just a phase she's in," Tina said, rubbing her girlfriend's back. "Babies copy what they see, you know this. Ava will grow out of it, right, Adalynn?"

"Will you be Mommy's good little girl?" Adalynn asked the baby in her lap.

"No," Ava said with a roll of her blue eyes.

"Mommy, me good," Maya said, smiling up at Bailey. "Awa bad."

"Me no nicey," Ava giggled as Bailey gave Adalynn a pointed glare.

The brunette sighed and pulled a bag of cheerios out of her bag, making Ava gasp. She reached a grabby hand out, pouting when the older girl held it out of her reach.

"Ada, me want rios," Ava whined. "Me hunger."

"Will you be good?" Adalynn asked, cocking a brow at the younger twin.

"Me good for Ada," she nodded.

"Will you be good for your mom?"

"Huhhh..." Ava looked between her mom and Adalynn, making small whining noises. "Yah. Me good for Ada and Mommy."