Big Brother

Adalynn couldn't be more relieved when the doctor's told them that Quinn was alive. She had really thought she lost her for a second, and she didn't even want to think about what she would have done to herself to cope.

Quinn thought it strange the way her girlfriend was excited and insisted on wheeling her around everywhere, but she had to admit that it was a sweet gesture from her girl.

My sweet girl.

Down the hall, Bailey was walking with Finn and Rachel. The diva held Maya close to her as the oldest twin played with her brunette locks.

"So, how come the twins always come to school with you?" Rachel asked. "Not that I'm complaining or anything. They definitely make the day more interesting."

"Sue pulled some stings last year so that they could come so they wouldn't have to be away from me while I'm at school all day. And Julian's been working so he can pay for all their needs, but he takes them some days when he can work around his work schedule," Bailey explained. "So, do you think if Quinn hadn't gotten into that car crash that you guys still would have gone through with the wedding?"

"Yeah, totally," said Finn. "But I'm kinda glad we're waiting. Now it doesn't have to be a justice of the peace quickie."

Rachel passed Maya off to her mom as they approached her locker.

"Mama," the baby cooed, placing her hands on Bailey's face.

"Hi, sweet Maya," Bailey smiled, kissing her daughter's nose.

"Seet? I seet?"

"Very sweet," the young mother said, kissing Maya's cheek.

"I was thinking since nationals are in Chicago this year, we should have the wedding someplace special, like on the pitcher's mound of Wrigley Field," said Finn. "Or someplace else," he said when he saw the look on Rachel's face.

"It's not that," the diva said. "It's Quinn. I can't stop thinking about her. She's–"

"Lulu!" Maya exclaimed. "Lulu ter! An Ada!"

"What's up bitches?" Adalynn greeted as she pushed Quinn's wheelchair up to the trio.

"Itches!"

"Adalynn," Bailey warned, shaking her finger. "Not in front of the baby."

"Where's your other half?" Finn asked.

"Ava's with Britt and San," said Adalynn. "It's technically their bonding time with her. I'm already planning on committing a felony to get her back."

"Ada, no," said Bailey.

"Ada, yes," the brunette scoffed, crossing her arms. "No body, no crime. Ava's practically my daughter now too, and I know she'd rather be with me than Brittana."

"Hi, Quinn," Rachel smiled. "We missed you so much."

"Don't," Quinn shook her head. "Don't. I could have easily become one of those creepy memorial pages in the yearbook, but by the grace of God, I'm here. Believe it or not, this is the happiest day of my life."

"Lulu appy?" Maya asked, looking up at Bailey and smiling as her mom nodded.

"Come on, Artie," Quinn said, turning to the brunette boy as he wheeled up to them. "I'll race you to the choir room."

"Wait, what about me?" Adalynn asked, calling after Quinn as she rolled down the hall with Artie. "Quinn!"

****