Duets

Santana's instincts are never wrong, and she knows something is going on with Bailey.

It all started the other day when they got to the school and the younger girl instantly made a bee-line to the restroom, something she noticed had become a regular occurrence these past few weeks. She's also noticed changes in Bailey's appetite. Her cravings have been all over the place, much more than the usual cravings that come from PMS.

Santana opened the door to Bailey's room and quietly closed it so as not to disturb the sleeping cat on her bed. If Lord Tubbington woke up, she'd get caught.

The first place she checked was under the bed. Ever since she was little, Bailey would hide things under there that she didn't want anyone else finding. Santana pulled out a shoe box and sat up.

Bingo.

"Little B needs to find a better hiding place," Santana whispered as she took the lid off of the box, her eyes widening when she saw what was inside. "Holy. Sweet. Hell."

The door to the bedroom opened and Bailey came in, her eyes widening in horror when she saw Santana.

"Santana, let me explain," the younger girl said, taking the plastic bag of positive pregnancy tests from the Latina. "It-It's... not what it looks like?"

"Bull fucking shit," Santana scoffed. "Who was it? I'm gonna fucking kill whoever it was. Was it Julian? Did he take advantage of you?"

"Yes, it was him, but he didn't take advantage of me," Bailey explained, panic rising in her voice as she failed to stay calm.

"He's fucking dead," the older girl said as she went to storm towards the door, only for the blonde to put her hands on her shoulders and push her back.

"Sanny, please," Bailey pleaded, tears filling her eyes. "It'll just make everything worse. I'm already freaking out about this."

Damn that face. Why do you have to be so damn cute, Bailey?

"Sorry, Bay," Santana said, pulling the younger girl into a hug. "I didn't mean to stress you out more than you already are. Have you been to a doctor yet? Does Britt know?"

"No," Bailey sniffled. "To both questions. Tana, I'm scared."

"You're gonna be okay," the older girl said, hugging the blonde tighter. "Everything's gonna be okay."

"Bailey?"

The younger girl relaxed when she heard her sister's voice. She pulled away from Santana and went over to Brittany, who stared at her with concerned eyes.

"Is everything okay?" the older Pierce asked.

"Not really," Bailey mumbled. "Please don't be mad... but I'm pregnant."

"I knew that stork was up to something," Brittany gasped. "When is he dropping off your baby?"

"Stork? Dropped off?" Santana questioned, furrowing her brows. "Britt, that's not how that works. Didn't you pay attention to what happened to Quinn last year? We have to take Bailey to a doctor and force that idiota Julian to come with us since he started this mess."

"Julian's a stork?" Brittany asked, eyes wide with excitement. "That's so cool!"

Bailey and Santana exchanged a look, both knowing that it was going to be a long nine months.

****

Adalynn sat next to Quinn as they waited for Mr. Schue to show up and start the lesson. Bailey walked in with Santana, who glared at Julian as they sat down on the other end of the classroom.