Guilty Pleasures

"Why are we here?" Adalynn asked, annoyed, as she walked into the choir room with Ava on her hip. "I thought Mr. Sponge Hair was sick?"

"That's not his name, Adalynn," Julian rolled his eyes.

"I do what I want," the younger Hummel cousin grumbled as she sat down.

"Why are we here?" Tina asked as she walked into the choir room with Bailey, who handed Maya to Julian.

"I was wondering the same thing," Unique said as she walked in with Jori and Marley.

"Me stay wit Mommy," Maya pouted. "No Daddy," she whined as she tried to wiggle out of Julian's arms. "Mommy. Mommy!"

"Maya, sweetie, you're gonna be okay," Bailey said, kissing her daughter's forehead.

"Mommy," Maya whined, reaching grabby hands out to her mom as she went to sit down.

"Daddy has cheerios!" Adalynn yelled from the other side of the room as she gave Ava some puffs.

"Rios?!" Maya gasped, turning to look at her dad with wide eyes. "Daddy, me want rios."

"Can you say please?" Julian asked as he took a cup of cheerios out of his bag. "We're working on manners, remember?"

"Pweese?" Maya asked nicely, pouting her lip out a little as she looked into her dad's brown eyes.

"Only because you're so cute," Julian said, kissing his oldest daughter's nose before sitting her down on top of the piano and handing her the cup of cheerios. "Alright, guys. Regionals is only a few weeks away. Even without an adviser, we can't afford to miss one week of preparation, which is why Finn and I asked you all to come here."

"We have come up with an assignment for this week," Finn said as he walked over to the whiteboard.

"Please tell me what you came up with is better than your other failed ideas," Adalynn grumbled, running a hand through her hair before feeding Ava another puff.

"Please be songs about sweaters," said Brittany.

Finn wrote 'guilty pleasures' on the board and turned back to the Glee Club with a dopey grin. Ava furrowed her brows as she ate a puff and exchanged a look with her sister across the room. Maya cocked her head to the side as she furrowed her brows before picking up a cheerio and throwing it at Finn.

"I thought Maya was the good child?" Finn asked confusedly as Bailey shrugged and smiled innocently.

"This idea sucks," Adalynn frowned. "Right, Little Ada?"

"Not good, Finny," Ava shook her head.

"Guilty pleasures," Julian said, motioning to the board with a forced smile. "Come on. We all have some musical shame."

"I have cousin shame," Adalynn mumbled. "I'm disowning you. Goodbye. Pack your bags."

"You know what I'm talking about," Julian continued, ignoring his cousin. "You know, that secret love we dare not speak, but when it comes on the radio we can't help but turn up the volume and sing along?"

"We're supposed to sing one of those songs for regionals?" Jori frowned, exchanging a confused look with Marley.

"No, no, no," Finn shook his head. "Julian and I were talking earlier, like bros do, and we felt really safe with each other, so we decided to reveal our guilty pleasures."

"Like how Julian likes to make out with dudes behind the dumpster at Breadsticks?" Adalynn smirked as Tina and Bailey stifled a laugh.

"Seriously, who does he think he's fooling?" Bailey chuckled as Julian shot them an unamused look.