Comeback

Adalynn was putting her things away in her locker before Glee Club when Sam came up to her.

"We need to talk," the blonde boy said.

"Is it about your outfit?" Adalynn scoffed as she closed her locker and looked him up and down. His hair was styled in a bowl shaped cut and he was wearing a Justin Bieber inspired outfit. "You look ridiculous. Are you trying to make it onto the cover of 'I'm An Idiot Poser' magazine?"

"Okay, one, rude," Sam said, crossing his arms. "And second, you need to stay away from my girl."

"Your girl?" the brunette asked, raising a brow.

"Quinn."

"I know, I'm not a fucking idiot."

"Stay away from her," said Sam.

"We're just friends, Trouty," Adalynn said, rolling her eyes.

"Trouty?"

"That's what I think whenever I see your huge mouth," the smaller girl smirked.

"Could you maybe go five minutes without insulting me?" Sam asked. "This is a serious conversation."

"Actually, it's a serious waste of my time," said Adalynn. "Quinn didn't cheat on you with me. Whatever it was she told you was true."

"Then you'll tell me the same thing she did?" the taller boy questioned.

"I don't need to tell you if you already know."

"What happened? I want to hear it from you."

"Adalynn, we have a serious problem!" Tina said as she ran up to her friend. She grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hall and into the choir room. "Sorry for interrupting your conversation with Sam-"

"Don't be," Adalynn interrupted. "What's so important?"

"That." Tina pointed to the back of the back row, and Adalynn's jaw dropped when she saw Sue.

"Wait, Sue's in Glee Club now?" the brunette asked as they sat down. "How did that happen?"

"No idea," the goth shrugged.

"This seems like a terrible idea, Mr. Schue," said Artie.

"Guys, it's not up for discussion," the teacher said. "It's no secret Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

"I mean, just wanky," Santana said as Bailey giggled beside her.

"And I believe she could use a little sympathy from us," Mr. Schue continued.

"Sympathy?" Mercedes scoffed. "From us? Uh-uh."

"All she's ever done is make our lives miserable," said Quinn.

"Not mine or Adalynn's," said Bailey. "She loves us."

"You guys are just jealous because we're her favorites," Adalynn said, turning around to high five the younger Pierce.

"Whatever," Santana scoffed, crossing her arms. "She got exactly what she deserves."

"You're lucky I left my blowgun's at home, air bags, because I got a clear shot at your nonnies," said Sue.

"Guys," said Mr. Schue. "Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks, but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that kind of winning record in our midst."

"Let me break it down," said Sue. "I am no longer a threat to you people. I'm just hoping your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live. Is that too much to ask?"