A Wedding

"Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan," Santana said as all the girls sat around a white dressing room. "Britt and I do not want to see each other in our dresses till the wedding, so we're going to come out one at a time and show our selections."

"And no peeking, Santana! I don't want 9000 years of bad luck," Brittany called from behind the curtain before poking her head out. "Ooh, let the fashion show begin!"

One by one, Brittany and Santana came out to model each dress. After trying on a few, the blonde came out in a white lace dress.

"Oh my god," Bailey breathed.

"Oh, Britt..." Adalynn gasped. She was at a complete loss of words.

"That's it," Quinn nodded.

"That is absolutely stunning," Tina smiled.

"I think this is the one," Brittany whispered.

"I think so too," Rachel nodded. "It looks so comfy, you could dance in it."

"It's beautiful," said Mercedes.

"Wow."

Brittany's face flooded with horror as she turned around to see Santana in the doorway.

"Wow, Brittany, you look so beautiful," the Latina breathed.

"Oh my god," Brittany panicked. "What are you doing?!"

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right. You look incredible."

"No, no, no, you're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding. Oh my god, this is bad luck, Santana! Bad luck!"

"It's okay, Britt. Calm down, everything's going to be okay."

The whole room suddenly turned to chaos as Bailey stood up and pushed Santana out of the room. Tina handed Brittany a salt shaker from her bag and told her to toss some over her shoulder, which the blonde did without questioning why the Asian girl had a salt shaker in her purse.

****

"Hey, guys, do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken?" Brittany asked as she walked into the choir room the next day with the chicken her sister had found in their backyard a couple days ago. "I want to counteract the bad luck of Santana seeing me in my dress."

"No, not Siñor Cluckers!" Bailey whined. "Brittsy, you promised we could keep him!"

"No, but it'll help."

"No, no," Santana said as she pushed her fiancé to the door of the choir room. "No. Take the chicken out."

"This is your lucky day, Siñor," Brittany said as she placed the chicken outside the door, only for Bailey to pick him back up, tears in her eyes as she held him close to her.

"If you want to distract your mind, why don't you use your math brain to help us figure out this seating chart?" Santana suggested as they gathered around the piano with Adalynn, Quinn, Mercedes, and Rachel.

"Good idea," Brittany sighed. "Okay, um, well, I still think we should seat people based on the Dewey Decimal System."

"I have no idea what that means," Adalynn mumbled as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Basically, like, Kurt should sit with Rachel because they're both a little annoying," Brittany explained as Rachel scoffed. "No offense."

"Wait. Okay, hold up," Santana frowned as she picked up one of the mini chairs. "No me gusta. Why is Sue on the list?"

"We should just find her a table," Quinn shrugged. "She can sit with Becky Jackson."

"No," Santana scoffed. "No, she is not invited to my wedding."