Opening Night

Adalynn's audition had gone great, or at least she thought it had gone great. She had no idea what was going on in the casting directors minds, so all she could do was hope and pray to whatever was out there that they saw the potential in her that Quinn did.

Bailey had a meeting with the producers, who loved her song This Love. They got her signed to a record label, and she was busy spending everyday working on her debut album, BAILEY. The album would feature Adalynn's song You Are In Love, which they would be singing as a duet with Tina and Quinn singing back-up vocals.

But, most importantly, Rachel was getting ready for her opening night on Broadway. Unfortunately, she was completely freaking out.

"Guys, it's bad," said Finn. "Rachel has been cyber cutting all night. She read, like, every negative comment ever written about her in the span of an hour."

"No way," Adalynn shook her head in disbelief as she exchanged a look with Tina.

"Are you serious?" Bailey frowned.

"Yeah," Kurt nodded. "She's taken to her bed. She says she's too psyched to go on tonight and that her confidence is shot. We have to fill her with love and validation so she gets it back, otherwise, everything she's ever worked for her entire life is gonna be ruined."

"Or, we could just speed this whole process up and let me handle it with some good old-fashioned tough love," Adalynn shrugged.

"If all else fails, then yes," said Kurt. "But right now, she needs us to be here and support her."

One by one, everyone took turns going in to talk to Rachel, except for Adalynn, who was forced to stay in the living room since no one trusted her not to psych the diva out even more. However, she couldn't help but smirk and think 'I told you so' when their gentle approach to this situation failed.

"I've never seen her like this," Quinn said as she came out of Rachel's room with wide eyes.

"I know," Blaine agreed. "She's usually pushing people away to get onstage."

"She threatened to shove me down a flight of stairs once so that she could play the lead in a summer musical," Adalynn said as she ate a gummy bear.

"It's not fair that anyone can send a hateful tweet to anyone and have access to artists," Bailey said as she scrolled through her Instagram DM's, which had been flooded with messages from new fans after she released This Love as her debut single.

"You know, I don't think that it's the criticism that's gotten to her," said Mercedes. "I think it's, like, the volume of it."

"It's Twitter," Sam nodded.

"I can't believe my note didn't work," Tina frowned.

"I know, it was so good," Bailey agreed.

"Can I please try my tough love strategy now?" Adalynn asked. "This is hopeless."

Before anyone could say anything, the loft door opened.

"Hello, losers," Sue Sylvester said as she welcomed herself in. "Well, you live in the worst neighborhood in Brooklyn, and there isn't even a lock on your door. You might wanna look into that. Unless, of course, you think the rapist is gonna move on to the next apartment filled with nubile 19-year-olds and three-year-old twin babies simply because your door is so damn annoying to open."

"Thank god the twins are at the preschool right now," Bailey mumbled as she rubbed her temple.

"What are you doing here?" Tina asked.

"Oh, Asian Number One, that is totally something you would say," Sue smiled. "I have come to watch Rachel Berry choke on her opening night."

"Hey, I'm the only one allowed to get in her head like that," Adalynn scoffed.