New York

Bailey laid on her stomach on the floor of the nursery as she played with Ava and Maya, giggling as she kept them from sticking their hands and feet in their mouths. Julian came in, and he smiled as he watched the younger girl interact with their kids.

"Hi, Julian," Bailey said as she looked up at the older boy. "What's up?"

"They just landed in New York," Julian said as he sat down on the floor next to Bailey.

"That's good," the blonde said as Maya reached a hand out to grab at her hair. "No, no, silly baby," she chuckled as she gently took her daughter's tiny hand in hers. "It means a lot that you missed out on going to New York to stay here with me. You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," Julian said, pulling Ava onto his lap and smiling when she looked up at him with innocent blue eyes. "I think we're really gonna nail this parenting thing."

"Even though we have no idea what we're doing?" Bailey asked as she sat up.

"I don't think anyone does," the older boy shrugged, leaning in a little. "But we'll figure it out together."

"I like the sound of that," Bailey said, glancing down at Julian's lips as she began to lean in as well.

Their lips met in a tender kiss filled with nothing but love and adoration for the other person. Ava reached a hand up and smacked Julian's cheek, making him laugh and pull away. 

"Baby says no PDA," the older boy chuckled. 

"She's the boss," Bailey shrugged, reaching a hand out to lightly tap Ava's nose.

****

Adalynn laid with her head resting in Quinn's lap as they sat in the hotel room. She smiled as a text appeared in the group chat from her cousin that included a photo of Bailey and the twins.

"My god twins are just the cutest," Santana cooed as she looked at the picture.

"Who made you the godmother?" Adalynn asked, turning her head to look at Santana across the room.

"Me," the Latina shrugged. "Duh."

"Do you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich at three in the morning from their all-night dining menu?" Kurt asked. "I feel like Eloise."

"I have pills for that," said Brittany.

"Alright, guys," said Mr. Schue. "This is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown til you finish writing our songs for nationals. I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back."

"Aren't you gonna help us?" Tina asked.

"I, um... I will be back and read your amazing creations and give notes. But right now I have to head to the theatre to, uh, fill out some paperwork."

"I call BS on that," Adalynn mumbled as Mr. Schue left the room. "This is so not fair," she whined as Quinn began to thread her fingers through her brunette locks. "I want to see the city, Lucy."

"I know, Addie," the older girl said. "We'll see it soon enough."

Adalynn sighed and closed her eyes, relaxing as Quinn continued to play with her hair. Time passed so slowly, but after a while, Brittany said she was done writing. The younger girl sat up and rested her head on Quinn's shoulder.

"Hold on," Tina said as the song ended. "Are you singing about a cup?"

"Yeah, totally," said Brittany.