100

Sue Sylvester canceled the club even though they won.

It didn't feel real. They thought that Glee Club would still go on after they graduated. That was the whole point of making this year count – to leave behind their legacy for the next class of New Directions.

But you can't always get what you want.

It was over.

Mr. Schuester had invited back all the alumni, and, by some miracle, they were all able to come. Adalynn was excited to see her brother and Rachel, and Brittany and Santana, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to see Quinn just yet, especially since she relapsed the last time they saw each other.

Maybe that's why she decided to take the long way to the choir room after school that day.

Her last class is English, which is on the opposite end of the school from where the choir room is, meaning that she already had a long walk to get there. Instead of taking the shortcut, she went down the back staircase and out towards the main hallway.

"Ada!"

She turned in the direction of the voice, smiling when she saw Ava and Maya running up to her.

"Hi cuties!" she cooed as she kneeled down to hug them.

"Ada, Daddy say yes!" Maya cheered, jumping up and down. "He let us come!"

"Figured they were just as much a part of the Glee Club as we were," Julian shrugged with a smile.

"Well, Julian, I think you're finally right about something," Adalynn said as she stood up and took each of the twins' hands.

They walked to the door of the choir room, and everyone was there. Adalynn felt a hand on her back, and she turned to see Bailey, who gave her a small smile.

"You can get through this," the blonde said. "No matter what happens, Tina and I are here for you."

"Right," Adalynn nodded. She took a deep breath before walking into the choir room with Bailey and the twins.

"Bailey Bay!"

"Lulu!"

Maya and Ava let go of Adalynn's hand and ran up to Quinn, who got out of her chair and kneeled down to hug them at the same time that Brittany jumped up to hug Bailey. Adalynn smiled as she was approached by Kurt, who pulled her into a long overdue embrace.

"I missed you, Kurtie," Adalynn said as she hugged her brother tightly.

"Aw, I missed you more, Little Me," Kurt cooed, kissing the top of his sister's head before they pulled apart.

"Lulu, me an' May-May go little school," Ava chirped as she talked to Quinn.

"Ter's a bad boy," Maya frowned. "Benny. He's bad."

"Benny is a bitch."

"Ava Gracelynn," Bailey warned, sending her youngest daughter a look as she sat down in the back with Brittany, Santana, and Tina.

"What did Benny do, exactly?" Quinn asked as she played with Ava's blonde locks.

"Benny trow Tati in dirt," Ava pouted. "Tati dirty now."

"Mommy clean Tati," Maya said as she rubbed her sister's back. "Mommy made Tati all better."

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Quinn looked up and was met with bright blue ones across the room. She smiled softly and waved at Adalynn, who waved back.

"Go on," Kurt said, nodding across the room. "Can't avoid her forever."

Adalynn took in a deep breath through her nose as she walked across the room to Quinn, who stood up as the twins crawled up the risers to talk to Santana and Brittany.