thank you

ahhhhh i can't believe i finished this story omg

okay okay, a few thing. there was a time when i was going to unpublish it because i didn't know how to write a fanfiction with more than one oc. but then, as adalynn would say, i stopped being a fucking idiot and made it work.

and i'm so glad i didn't stop writing it because i'm really proud of how it turned out, and it's really bittersweet for me to finally finish it after almost 6 months.

this is the longest i've ever spent on a story, mainly because school and therapy take up so much of my time, but also because there were times when i just didn't have motivation to write it.

anyways, i have a few questions and i would love to hear what you have to say.

**

favorite oc?

favorite friendship?

favorite song added that wasn't on the show?

favorite chapter?

favorite moment?

what moments had you crying?

what moments had you laughing out loud?

final thoughts on adalynn?

final thoughts on bailey?

final thoughts on julian?

final thoughts on the twins?

thoughts on this story in general?

what questions do you have for me?

**

thank you for coming along on this journey with me.

to the people who've been here from the start, thank you for sticking through the entire story even when things got a little weird!

to the people who started reading a little later, thank you for joining us on the ride!

to the people reading this after it was complete, thank you for taking the time to read this story!

and now to the woman who brought quinn fabray to life (even tho she's too cool to be reading this lol) dianna agron, thank you for being you and blessing us with your talent by being apart of this show.

writing this story for quinn has been such an honor, and i'm so sad to be finished with this book, but also excited to have more time to focus on my others.

if you haven't already, make sure to go to my profile and check out :

- wildest dreams (brittana x female oc)

- rewrite the stars (faberry x female oc)

- begin again (rachel berry x female oc)

- i know places (glee time travel au that plays around with the sugar from the future theory)

- midnight rain (lauren jauregui x female oc)

i have another quinn fabray story planned, so if you liked this story make sure you follow me if you haven't already so you don't miss it!

thanks again for reading!

xoxo,
laurensbixch <3