Dance With Somebody

"It was written for Diana Ross," Mercedes argued.

"No, Mercedes, you're wrong," said Rachel. "The Bodyguard was originally written for Barbra Streisand."

"Hut it, Ray," Ava whined, hiding her face in Adalynn's chest. "Ada, mac it sop."

"Quit upsetting my mini-me," Adalynn said, glaring at the diva.

"Actually, Rachel, it was supposed to be Diana Ross," said Bailey.

"And Steve McQueen back in the 70s," Mr. Schue added as he came into the choir room and went up to the whiteboard. "I've been doing some research to prepare for this week's lesson."

The teacher wrote 'Whitney' on the board, and several of the Glee Clubbers gasped in excitement.

"Oh my god, yes," Rachel beamed. "It's about time we did a Whitney tribute."

"Are we sure that's appropriate?" Sam asked.

"You did not just ask that," Mercedes scoffed.

"Why are we always doing what the seniors want to do?" Adalynn groaned. "Why can't we do Adele? Or Taylor Swift?"

"Didn't Whitney kind of have a lot of problems?" Sam asked.

"She had a hard life, Sam," said Bailey.

"Look, this week isn't about passing judgment on Whitney," said Mr. Schue. "It's about celebrating her legacy, honoring her memory, her accomplishments."

"Which I will happily list for you," Kurt beamed.

"I also want you guys to use her songs to get underneath your own feelings to express and explore what's really going on with you," the teacher continued.

"I don't get it, Mr. Schue," Finn spoke up. "What's really going on with us?"

"Well, for most of you, these next few weeks will be your last at McKinley."

"No, why'd you say it?!" Bailey cried, eyes filling with tears as her sister pulled her into a hug. She buried her face in the crook of her neck and leaned into her embrace.

"San, Mama sad?" Maya pouted, looking up at the Latina with concerned eyes.

"She's not ready to say goodbye to me and Britt yet," said Santana.

"Bye?!" Ava gasped, head whirling in the direction of her sister, mother, and the two cheerleaders. "San an Bri bye?!"

"And Quinn," Adalynn sniffled, leaning her head onto the blonde's shoulder as she hugged the younger twin close to her.

"Lulu bye?!" Ava whined. "No go, Lulu! No go!"

"No go!" Maya whined.

"Look what you did, Mr. Schue," Santana scoffed, motioning to the fussing twins and the two crying juniors. "You upset my god twins, Bailey, and Adalynn. I hope you're happy."

"Lulu, no go," Ava whined, reaching out to Quinn.

"There's no point in sugar coating it," Mr. Schue solemnly said. "Lot's of changes are coming up. Lot's of saying goodbye–"

"No bye," Maya pouted, leaning into Santana's chest. "San, no bye."

"I don't want to go, Mays, but I don't have a choice," Santana said, holding the older twin close and gently rubbing her back.

"There's lot's of saying goodbye to your friends, to your significant others, to the last four years of your life," Mr. Schue continued.

"Brittsy, make him stop," Bailey sniffled.