I Do

"Glee Club!" Mr. Schue exclaimed as he came into the choir room.

"Noooo!" Ava screamed, tears filling her eyes as she turned to bury her face in Adalynn's chest. "Ada, Pedo back," she whined, clinging tightly to the brunette's leather jacket.

"Shh, sweetie, it's okay," Adalynn cooed, kissing the top of Ava's head. "I'm not gonna let him touch you."

"Daddy, Shoe back?" Maya asked, looking up at her dad from where she sat in his lap. "Why Shoe back?"

"Because he is," Julian shrugged.

"Mr. Schue, how was D.C.?" Artie asked.

"D.C. was great, but now I am back and here to stay," Mr. Schue said as almost everyone cheered.

"If I don't show up to school tomorrow, it's cause I killed myself so I don't have to see this creep ever again," Adalynn whispered to Jori.

"Is he really that bad?" Jori asked, raising a brow.

"Yes," Ava whined. "Shoe is a pedo."

"I have a whole list in my phone," Adalynn said as she pulled it out. "I'll send it to you."

"Daddy," Maya whined, looking up at Julian with tears in her eyes. "Make him go."

"It's okay, Maya," the young father said, kissing the top of his daughter's head. "He's not as bad as someone," he shot Adalynn a look, "said he is."

"Don't be a fucking idiot, Julian," Adalynn scoffed.

"Adalynn," Bailey sighed, rubbing her temple.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. No swearing in front of the twins," Adalynn rolled her eyes. "I'm working on it."

"No, you're not," Finn snorted, chuckling and shaking his head.

"First order of business," Mr. Schue began. "I want to give a big shout out to the guys who made sure I had something to come back to. Mr. Finn Hudson and Mr. Julian Hummel."

"Yay, Daddy!" the twins cheered, clapping along with everyone else.

"Don't forget to congratulate your Uncle Finn," Adalynn whispered to Ava.

"Kay," Ava said, crawling out of Adalynn's lap and waddling as fast as her little legs could carry her to cross the room and hug Finn's legs. "Hi, Finny," she smiled up at the former quarterback. "Good job."

"Thanks, Ava," Finn smiled as he picked the younger twin up.

"Grats, Finny," Maya smiled at the boy, reaching a hand out to him, which he took and shook lightly.

"Now... for this week's assignment," Mr. Schue continued, taking the cap off of a dry erase marker.

"I hope it's Britney again," Brittany said, making Bailey, Tina, and Adalynn chuckle.

Mr. Schue wrote Wedding!!! on the board, and everyone cheered.

"Ms. Pillsbury and I are finally getting married, which makes me the luckiest man alive."

"And this is important to us because...?" Adalynn scoffed, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Quinn's gonna be there," Jori shrugged as Adalynn shot her a glare. "Too soon?"

"Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception," said Mr. Schue. "And, though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me, and to Emma, if, instead of giving your best man speech, Finn, you sing for us. What do you think?"