Michael

Some of the Glee kids were going to the Lima Bean, and after hours of begging, Quinn finally gave in and let Adalynn go too. It had been a couple months, so she figured one mocha wouldn't be harmful.

"I don't need a chaperone," Adalynn harshly whispered as Quinn waited in the line with her.

"Someone has to keep you from ordering the settanta," the older girl said.

"What in heterosexual hell is a settanta?" the brunette asked, furrowing her brows.

"70 ounces of espresso."

Adalynn gasped, her eyes widening.

"No," Quinn sternly said as the younger girl pouted. "Adalynn, that much caffeine isn't good for your heart."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Adalynn sighed as they stepped up to order. She opened her mouth to say what she wanted, but Quinn was one step ahead of her.

"One grande mocha with two pumps of vanilla, a grande almond milk latte, and one coffee cake, please," Quinn ordered.

"I'm not splitting my coffee cake with you, caffeine banner," Adalynn grumbled.

"Make that two coffee cakes."

Once collecting their orders, the couple sat down with the rest of their friends, who were discussing Michael Jackson.

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory," said Blaine. "Go."

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special," Artie began. "And when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words. 'Hot damn.'"

"I owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude," said Kurt. "He's the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic."

"What about you, Adalynn?" Blaine asked.

"I don't like Michael," the brunette mumbled around the rim of her coffee cup.

"We are no longer on speaking terms," said Artie.

"I'm just saying, Taylor Swift and Adele are better," Adalynn shrugged. "I heard a rumor that he molested little boys, and I can't support someone who has accusations like that against them. Plus he's creepy looking. He would be my sleep paralysis demon if I had it."

"I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it isn't nearly scalding enough," Santana said, glaring at Adalynn.

"How come you guys are attacking me for my opinion? Rachel does the same thing, and no one threatens to throw mocha's at her!"

"We should totally do Michael for regionals just to make Adalynn mad," said Artie.

"That might not be the best idea," Sebastian Smythe said as he approached the group of McKinley kids. "Hey, Blaine. Hi, girl who threatened to cut me. Hello, everyone else."

"Does he live here or something?" Kurt scoffed. "Seriously, you are always here."

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" Artie asked.

"Because MJ sucks," Adalynn said as she took a bite of her coffee cake.

"Because we're doing MJ for regionals," said Sebastian. "You see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly."

"How did you know?" Quinn asked, furrowing her brows as she looked up at the Warbler.

"Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it."