Diva

Sam did a little investigation, and it turns out that the Warblers used performance enhancers at sectionals, which disqualified them from being able to compete at regionals, meaning that Glee Club was back.

Adalynn couldn't have felt more at home when she walked into the choir room with Bailey, Tina, and the twins. They took a seat in the front row with Marley and Jori, and a few moments later Finn and Julian came in with Ms. Pillsbury, who wrote something on the board in big, bold letters.

Diva.

Adalynn smirked and cocked a brow. Diva was her middle name, and she was gonna bring it hard this week.

"Now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong," said Finn.

"Diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse," said Julian.

"That's right," Ms. Pillsbury nodded. "The online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as, 'A fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho, and she does not sweat da haters."

"Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week," Jake commented.

"That's right, Baby Fuckerman," Adalynn smirked. "Deal with it."

"Fuckerman!" Ava giggled, clapping her hands together while Bailey shot Adalynn a warning look.

Blaine cleared his throat and said, "Guys can be divas."

"We all have inner divas," said Ms. Pillsbury. "I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want, and I will send a dish back."

"You all might as well quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell 'Adalynn,' and one of them is D-I-V-A. Diva," Adalynn said, snapping her fingers.

"You best believe that it will be brought, dished out and served, then mopped up by the time you can even pick out a wig," Unique sassed, pointing at Tina, who gasped in offense. "Looking at you, clocking that sadness."

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade Unique," Tina scoffed as Bailey snapped her fingers to back up her girlfriend.

"Use that finger, use that snap," Ms. Pillsbury said as she snapped her fingers.

"Listen, guys can be divas," Blaine insisted.

"You wish," Jori scoffed, rolling her eyes. "We all know who the real diva of this club is."

"Yeah, me," Adalynn sassed, tossing her long brunette locks over her shoulder.

"You guys, I'm gonna win diva week," Brittany spoke up. "And do you know how I know that? It's because..."

****

The twins watched in awe as Adalynn performed River Lea by Adele. Ava mimicked some of her sassy shoulder shimmies, making Maya giggle.

"Go, Awa," the older twin smiled at her sister.

Adalynn sent the babies a wink as the song ended and took a bow as everyone clapped.

"Yay, Ada!" Ava cheered, clapping her tiny hands as hard as she could. "That's my Ada!"

As Adalynn sat back down, she pulled the younger twin into her lap and kissed her cheek before high-fiving Bailey and Tina.