Special Education

Adalynn clung tightly onto Finn, hiding behind him as they walked into the school on the first day at school without her brother. She spotted Azimio and Karofsky and tightened her hold on her step brother's arm as they passed them.

"You have to stop worrying, Adalynn," said Finn. "No ones gonna dare mess with you after what happened with Kurt. You're gonna be fine."

"Not taking any chances," the younger girl said, shuffling further behind Finn as they passed Rick 'the stick' Nelson, who always gave her a bad vibe.

"Okay, how about this." Finn turned around to face Adalynn. He took his letterman jacket off and wrapped it over her shoulders. The younger girl slipped into it, and the quarterback chuckled at how big it was on her. "It'll protect you. Nothing can harm you as long as you keep it on."

"Thanks, Finny," Adalynn said, giving her step brother a hug before heading down the hall and meeting up with Bailey, Santana, and Brittany.

"Girl, that jacket is literally eating you," Bailey chuckled.

"It's warm," the brunette shrugged. "And that's good cause it's cold outside."

"How are you feeling?" Santana asked as she leaned up against the row of lockers. "You know, about Kurt transferring?"

"It's not really anything I have any control over," said Adalynn. "I'm gonna miss him though."

"You'll still see him at home," Brittany pointed out.

"True."

"Sup, MILF," Julian said to Bailey as he passed the group of girls.

"You're fucking dead," Santana spat, glaring at the senior. "I'm killing you."

Santana lunged at Julian and shoved him into the row of lockers opposite where the others were. She used her knee and kicked him in the stomach. Julian shoved her off and the Latina shoved him back harder.

"Guys stop!" Bailey cried, pulling Santana away from Julian.

"You're fucking dead you stupid fuck!" Santana shouted.

"Santana, stop the violence!" Brittany yelled as she helped her sister hold her back.

"You're such a fucking idiot," Adalynn scoffed as she grabbed Julian's arm and dragged him away from Santana, who began yelling in Spanish.

"Soy de Lima Heights, ¡no te tengo miedo perra!"

****

It was time for Glee Club, and Adalynn decided to sit by Rachel instead of taking her usual spot next to Quinn. Ever since their almost kiss at the wedding, things had been weird between them. Quinn was spending more time with Sam, and it was like she was trying to rub it in Adalynn's face that she chose him.

I hate her.

You love her.

I hate that I love her.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement," Rachel beamed as their teacher walked into the room. "I have selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals."

"Me first. Two things," said Mr. Schue. "First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. If we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't: dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

Everyone – except Rachel – clapped for Brittany and Mike.

"Wait so they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel scoffed.