Chapter 3: Lu Yan

Raising Babies in the 70s Chapter 3: Lu Yan

"You, go meet someone." Director Sun took a sip of hot water and briefly explained the basic situation.

Qin Rou: "?!!"

Director Sun means... let her go on a blind date? ?

These days, organizations also bring to assignees.

"My name is Lu Yan, twenty-five years old, not much older than you, and never married. He is currently studying at a naval academy in Bincheng, and he is about to be transferred to the regiment chief of staff. He is young and promising."

Director Sun estimated that this time it was just a passing scene, and did not introduce Lu Yan's family background in detail in front of Qin Rou, for fear of further twists and turns.

Lu Yan is the son of the big courtyard, the youngest son of the now retired old commander Lu, and there are several older brothers and sisters. He has a bad temper, and he is still unmarried at the age of twenty-five, which broke the heart of the old chief.

These parents always feel that as long as their son gets married, he will be mature and sensible, and the Lu family's parents are no exception. Introduce him to the subject.

In the beginning, Lu Yan was the sweet spot that everyone competed for. He was good-looking, had a good family background, and had a bright future. However, he came to study for three months. Now... I don't know how many I've had, but none of them were successful.

The problem lies with Lu Yan. He has a bad temper and is used to reprimands between superiors and subordinates. , he didn't know how to coax, and was still sneering on the side."

"He still wants to go to heaven?!"

"I'm going to pick him the hottest daughter-in-law and scold him to death for me! Kill him!"

...

The old comrade in arms asked about Director Sun. Director Sun thought of Qin Rou who gave her a headache. Qin Rou also had an amazing record against Mrs. Yang, so she casually sent her Say it out, say it to the introduction.

Going out from Director Sun's office, Qin Rou got a bonus of 20 yuan and five pounds of meat tickets. It seems that Director Sun still feels a little inexplicable indebtedness to her, and stuffed her with an oversized enamel cup. reward for her.

Qin Rou looked down at the enamel cup she was holding in her arms, or was it an enamel jar? ! This cup is printed with flowers and wealth, and there is a big "hi" character. Visually, it is a large cup of 3,000 ml.

Qin Rou weighed the cup in her hand, thinking that the materials used in this era are solid, maybe this cup will last for decades.

Not to mention pretending to drink water, not to mention a few Guangdong rats.

Seeing that she came out with a huge enamel cup, the eyes of many people in the art troupe fell on her, and Xue Tingting's eyes also fell on Qin Rou.

Qin Rou smiled at Xue Tingting, Lin Changyan, who was talking to her just now, was no longer there.

Seeing Qin Rou's smile, Xue Tingting was not happy at all.

Lin Changyan was frequently distracted when chatting with her just now, could it be because of Qin Rou?

Qin Rou failed to marry Head Yang, and she set her sights on Lin Changyan again? She really wasted her efforts, but Lin Changyan and Qin Rou spent more time together, and after understanding her nature, she would never like this empty and beautiful vase.

Xue Tingting was looking forward to Lin Changyan seeing Qin Rou's true face sooner, and was surprised that she cared about Lin Changyan. Before she knew it, she seemed to care about this young man The reporter had some good feelings.