Chapter 75-76

Chapter 75: Difficult Brothers

Zhouzhou and Dumplingzi, two little guys, after talking and shouting people, also began to learn to walk. Before walking, the two little guys crawled quickly and climbed far away for them without paying attention.

At this time, they were not satisfied with crawling. They often held something in their hands to try to stand up. Maybe the babies were always very resilient. Even if they didn't fall steadily countless times, they still tried to stand up.

Qin Rou and Lu Yan held the two little guys and taught them how to walk. At first, the two little guys could only take two steps. After just two steps, they hummed with great ambition and pushed the adult's hand away.

- Don't help!

- Don't delay my baby's walking!

Well, well, the two little guys are eager to walk. The two brothers walked crookedly like a pair of ducklings. They were still very brotherly fraternal. The younger brother fell down with dumplings and pulled their brother.

I'm also very strong when I fall. I won't cry if I fall. Get up and continue to run.

Later, when Qin Rou came home from work, she could hear two cubs running to her crookedly, shouting, "Mom and mother..."

Super clingy.

Qin Rou firmly hugged the two cubs, "You are really two rocket launchers."

As soon as I saw my mother, I bumped into it like a small shell. Fortunately, the tonnage of the cubs is not big at this time. If it is bigger, it will knock your mother away.

Qin Rou kissed the little fat face one by one. While kissing, he smiled and said, "This is Zhouzhou that my mother likes. This is the dumplings that my mother likes."

"Mom loves boats and dumplings."

"Zhouzhou loves his mother."

"Dumplings also love my mother."

Express love every day.

The two cubs hugged her calves and clinged, just like two kittens, rubbed her legs, which was the most clingy time.

Qin Rou went to the kitchen like a kitten smelling fishy smelling.

She took two ponys and asked them to sit obediently. "Brother, take good care of your brother."

"Mom will cook for you."

My younger brother's dumplings were very excited when they heard the word "eating". His eyes lit up and a laser gun appeared in his mouth: "Ter and again..."

My brother Zhouzhou also likes it very much.

Mom came back with delicious food.

Qin Rou first brought them a bowl of millet porridge cooked by his mother-in-law. As soon as the two brothers saw millet porridge, they decisively refused, just like an attack on ADHD. They twisted here and there, making a humming piglet sound.

I don't want to eat!

"After eating, make shrimp cakes for you."

"Eat cakes." I don't want to eat porridge.

Grandma fed porridge at home. She didn't want to eat it. The dumplings sitting on the pony were particularly sad. She hugged her brother's arm and howled, "Don't eat my brother."

Brother Zhouzhou said, "The second dumplings!!"

I prefer dumplings to shrimp cakes.

"Don't eat dumplings!" My brother's dumplings are afraid of being eaten.