Chapter 17-18

Chapter 17: Coconut

"You... have two children?" Yang Yufeng saw the two little boys and said doubtfully.

Xia Mingxi's little fat man is very eye-catching. It must not be an ordinary family to raise such a little fat man.

"No, it's my nephew."

Qin Rou prepared a large bucket and went to the yard to pick up the water. When the faucet was turned on and turned to the maximum, the water flow was still a trickle of falling into the bucket.

Qin Rou: "..."

The current is really small!

"Sister-in-law Yang, please help me watch the water. I'll go into the room to tidy up for a while."

"Okay, you go."

Yang Yufeng stood in the yard to help her wait for water. At the same time, she looked curiously at the luggage brought by Qin Rou. Several young soldiers helped move various items into the first floor.

She looked carefully and wondered what Qin Rou brought?

Firewood?

Casserole?

...

It's strange.

"Xiao Qin, can you cook?"

"A little bit."

Yang Yufeng wondered: How much will it be?

Is it modesty? Or is it really just a little bit?

Looking at the appearance of little Qinmei, she is really a delicate lady with ten fingers and not touching the spring water.

This makes a big difference between being a daughter-in-law and being a girl at home in the past. To grasp a man's heart, you must first grasp a man's stomach.

After receiving a bucket of water, help her with another bucket of water, "Sister-in-law Yang, thank you."

"Xiao Qin, did they help you install the light bulb? Pay attention to a few light bulbs, which are easy to burn wire, especially when there are frequent power outages in the past few months."

"Okay, Mrs. Yang, I know. I'll pay attention to it."

Yang Yufeng's heart is itchy. Why didn't you ask me why there was a power outage? I'm so good to tell you about the typhoon.

Qin Rou was as if she had no curiosity, so she didn't ask.

When Yang Yufeng left, she still felt that the new little Qin was very strange.

After getting out of the yard, she turned a corner. Several old friends who usually pulled her aside and asked curiously, "What's wrong with the new family?"

"A very young girl, beautiful."

"Come out of the hospital, or the teacher? Or is it from the art troupe?"

"It is said that it was sung by the art troupe in the past. There is no accent in the speech, and the voice is very good."

"How beautiful is it? Is it more beautiful than the one from the Zhang family?

"Is the one from the Zhang family beautiful? They are good at everything, and the three good exemplary wives.

"Is Xiao Qin a good life?"

"I can't guess. This little Qin's thin skin and tender meat doesn't look like a good life, but I saw that she brought a lot of pots and pans, and firewood?!!"

"Firewood?!!"

Huang Xinying also heard that a new family member had moved next door to her house. This has long been strange for her. In the past two years, the residents next door have changed several times, and every house has not lasted for a long time.