Chapter 5-6

Chapter 5: Meet

He Chunfang was kicked out of the Chen family. When she got home, she was still swearing.

Her husband Zhong Guodong asked her, "What's wrong with you?"

He Chunfang snorted, "It's not the sister-in-law of the Chen family. Qin Mian's sister is enchanting. She didn't be a stepmother before, but now he says that the leader introduces her to a young officer with a good family background."

"Bah, she just scare me and ask in a few days, where is her officer?"

Her husband persuaded, "Why do you have to get along with the Chen family?"

He Chunfang snorted. She stared at her husband and thought that the sister of the Qin family was born brightly. Being a sister, she was not a fuel-efficient lamp. After his family moved to the farm, her husband peeked at Qin Mian several times.

Pooh.

She can't see the two sisters live a good life.

When Qin Rou came, he brought two kilograms of meat. Qin Mian was busy in the kitchen for most of the day. At night, he cooked pork stewed vermicelli, eggplant stewed potatoes, pumpkin stewed potatoes, stuffed a fish and a pot of boiled clams.

"Juanjuan, go and ask your father and grandpa to come out for dinner." Qin Mian shouted into the room.

The little girl was very happy. She turned her head and ran inside. Qin Rou and his eldest nephew served a few pots of dishes on the table.

The whole family sat on the table, facing Qin Rou's brother-in-law Chen Mian and his father Chen Yubai. Brother-in-law Chen Mian is a gentle man with glasses. He used to be a gentle and elegant man, but now he has become taciturn and doesn't like to talk much.

Chen Yubai, who sat next to him, was very in a bad spirit. The old man wore a hat on his head and raised his hand from time to time to touch the hat on his head for fear that it would be gone.

Qin Rou sat alone on the side, opposite Chen Juanjuan and Chen Jinghua, a pair of twin siblings, and on the other side, Qin Mian held his four-year-old son Chen Jingyi.

Chen Jingyi sat on his mother's lap and lowered her head to play with the bottle cap in her hand. Even if she was four years old now, she didn't talk much all day long.

Qin Mian asked Chen Jingyi to call Qin Rou's aunt. The little guy lowered his head and ignored people for a long time.

Qin Rou gathered in front of him and took the initiative to say, "Jing Yi, my aunt came to see you."

Her voice was crisp and pleasant, like the tinkling of a spring, which was particularly beautiful. Even Chen Jingyi couldn't help but be attracted. He looked up at her in a daze, but didn't say a word. Then she lowered his head and continued to play with the broken bottle cap in his hand.

When Chen Jingyi looked up, Qin Rou was stunned for a moment. She found that the child's eyes were really big, big and black, and the pupils were darker than ordinary children.

Qin Rou looked at her sister Qin Mian with some hesitation. She actually suspected that the child might be autistic.

"Jing Yi is the most obedient and easy to bring up. He doesn't look like his brother and sister at all." Qin Mian lifted the broken hair in front of her forehead behind his ears and smiled reluctantly.

Qin Mian clearly knew that her youngest son was somewhat unusual, unlike other people's normal children. Her heart was bitter, and she guessed that the changes in the past few years had affected the family on the child.