Chapter 131-132

Chapter 131: Three

"Xiao Qin, are you back?"

They haven't come back much in the past two or three years. The soldiers standing outside their families' yard are like fresh leeks, and they have changed new stubbles. They always come to stand guard.

The family members in the family courtyard have also changed back and forth. There are many elderly people and many newcomers. Every year, there are people who transfer to the army, and fresh blood will join every year.

Qin Rou and his wife took their children back to the yard where they lived before. Lu Yan originally belonged to the Qiongzhou Island base. While studying abroad, he still belonged to the island unit, so the family room on the island has been kept.

I haven't taken care of it much for three years. Their yard has become a barren yard... This is not the case. The flowers and plants that need to be carefully taken care of have died off. The wildly growing passion fruits domineeringly occupied most of the position. Qin Rou didn't care about them, and they only grew savagely year after year. .

The small lawn in the yard was overgrown with weeds, and the original thatched shed was in disrepair for a long time. It fell under last year's typhoon. In addition to passion fruit, lychee trees, green kumquat and yellow peppers are still alive.

The little tomatoes that were supposed to be fruitful every year in the vegetable field have long disappeared.

"It's like a terrible typhoon crossing. Comrade Lu, four Comrade Lu, our yard needs to be well repaired."

Compared with the Zhang family next door, this contrast is too tragic. The yard of the Zhang family next door is particularly beautifully packed. The newly built thatched umbrella, Commander Zhang, oh no, now Zhang Chengbei, a head of logistics department, likes to pick up vegetable fields. The sapphire little bitter gourd he planted beautifully under the vine frame. These bitter gourds are very beautiful. It's really like jade.

There are flowers planted in his yard, and there are some strange pits that have been shaved off.

"Receive the leader's instructions!"

...

Several children answered the way together.

After opening the door, Qin Rou found that it was still early to clean up the yard, and they had to clean up the house first.

Clean up first.

There are six people in their family. Zhouzhou and dumplings are nine years old. They are brothers who can be alone. Several people clean their homes quickly. After finishing the basic sanitation work, they began to put all kinds of furniture.

The photo frames placed at home before were put away by Qin Rou, and now they are hung on the wall. Not only the black and white photos in the past, but now there are many color photos added.

A TV and a small double-layer green refrigerator were installed in the living room, and a washing machine was installed next to the bathroom. By 1980, the water pipe had been connected into the room, and many people in the family home had bought refrigerators.

In living on the island, refrigerators are very important household appliances. They need not only refrigerators, but also freezers. After all, they have to freeze a lot of salted fish. No, frozen seafood, frozen seafood and fruits can be stored for a longer time.

The old freezer in their house has been scrapped, and they have made a new freezer and put it in the corner of the living room.

"Mom, turn on the TV, mom, turn on the TV!"