Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39: Don't Look

Today, the wind is calm and waves. When there is no wind and waves, the scenery of the sea is always particularly beautiful. The blue sky and dark blue sea water are so clear that you can see the fish below.

Above the sea level, white clouds overlap and condense into cluster after another. At the top is the obsidian sun with golden light shining around. The light is everywhere, and the silver light flashes on the rolling waves.

The scenery in front of you is beautiful, but it has been floating on the sea for a long time. No matter how beautiful the scenery is, you will get tired of watching it.

At this time, I'm afraid the most beautiful scenery is an island floating at sea level, and the distant coast is far away.

When he was about to dock at the port and docked, I believed that no one was calm, and no one spoke and silently indulged in the excitement of his heart.

Lu Yan got off the warship and saw the most conspicuous and beautiful woman in the crowd from afar. She wore a long blue dress and a slender waist outlined with a brown belt. She waved to him excitedly, and the sea breeze blew her long hair on her temples.

The woman laughed very beautifully. A pair of charming fox eyes smiled into curved crescent moons, and her long hair blown up by the wind whined her forehead naughtyly, whirling like a lively spray. Her eyes were shining like stars on the sea level.

"Lu Yan!!!!"

...

The sound around him was particularly noisy, with all kinds of reunions, complaints about the dizzy dock, and the sound of waves beating on the shore... He couldn't hear all this, but could only hear her voice.

At the moment he saw her, something in his mind exploded in an instant, which made him starry and deaf tinnitus in his eyes.

This is a little fox sitting in a gunpowder bank.

It's specially to blow him up.

He is so willing.

"Daughter-in-law..."

Lu Yan had lost control of his body and let himself go to the crowd to catch the beautiful little fox.

He finally held the person he missed in his arms.

"Lu Yan."

At this moment, he was already excited and couldn't say anything else. After many days, he just wanted to hug the other party tightly. When he threw himself into his arms, Qin Rou's heart seemed to jump out.

Finally, he was held in his arms again.

"Lu Yan, I miss you so much."

The two hugged each other excitedly and talked to each other. There were no one else in this port except each other.

Qian Pengfei, the captain next to him, pushed his wife's elbow and asked her to look at the young couple. He joked with a smile, "Look, look, you will know it's a newlyweds."

"I will be like a husband and wife as we do in a few years."

"How can it be so sticky?"

...

His wife smiled and angried at him, "The little couple have a good relationship."

"I can't bear to part."

...

Qin Rou, who came to her senses, was teased by the people around her with a smile and made a big red face. Anyway, she was really reluctant to let go. Her red face plunged into Lu Yan's arms and listened to the vigorous heartbeat in his chest.