Chapter 151-152

Chapter 151: Paralying the Street

In August, the admission notices for students who participated in the college entrance examination this year arrived one after another. The first one came was the admission notice of Liu Yue, a mother Huahua's family. He was admitted to the Chinese Department of a normal school in the south. Although he did not get the first volunteer, Li Qinghua was happy.

"We finally have a college student!"

"My son is a college student!"

Her husband Liu Kai snorted, "Aren't I a college student?"

"Did you take the college entrance examination? Do you have a son with so many points?" Her husband Liu Kai was in college in the army, and her own son, who really took the college entrance examination!

"Look at them, many of them have been tested for five or six years and haven't passed the exam yet. Our son passed the exam for the first time. It must be up to his mother and my cleverness." Li Qinghua boasted.

Liu Kai: "..."

He thought that you were smart, but this cleverness didn't have to be on the right path.

In this era, no matter what university you are admitted to, it is a happy thing.

Zhang Chengbei came to celebrate them: "Have Brother Jump been admitted to college?"

"I passed the exam!"

"Congratulations!"

Qin Rou, Xiao's sister-in-law and many other family members came to the Liu family to be happy. Xiao's sister-in-law said, "Your Liu Yue has changed a lot over the years."

"Isn't it?" Li Qinghua sighed: "It is said that the 18th National Women's Congress has changed, our men's Congress has changed its 18th, and my Liu Yue used to be a little black monkey, but now - his skin is the same as a shelled egg."

He used to be a red-faced Guan Gong, but now he has become a white-faced scholar.

Xiao's sister-in-law looked at Liu Yue. This young man was as thin and tall as his father, but his facial features were more like Li Qinghua's beauty. Originally, when she was a child, she was extremely skiny, black and thin, but now she has become white and thin, and he has a quiet and restrained temperament.

"Isn't it? Zhang Chengbei felt the same way. He thought that his own Zhang Yichao was a young man who loved reading with glasses when he was a child, but he was as black and strong as a cow when he grew up.

Li Qinghua smiled and said, "Your child has also changed a lot."

Zhang Chengbei: "...I hope your family will not change when you grow up. It's just right now. It's lively."

"Pear is more naughty than her brother when he was a child. It's still like this when he grows up. Let her mother-in-law worry in the future."

In the past, Li Qinghua and Liu Kai were worried about their daughters. Later, they thought that there were also parents like Zhang Chengbei and his wife in the world. They liked lively and naughty girls. Li Qinghua was at ease.

Li Qinghua turned his head and said to his son Liu Yue, "Liu Yue, you can shout your uncle Zhang twice. He will take photos for you."

"Mom, I don't take photos!" Liu Yue took the admission notice in his hand. The freshness and enthusiasm hadn't passed yet. Looking at the things prepared by his mother, he almost ran away.

However, a lot of uncles and aunts watching the bustle surrounded them.

Zhang Yichao came back from the summer vacation and followed him to watch the bustle. He whistled and frowned: "Liu Yue, go up and take pictures quickly."