Chapter 147-148

Chapter 147: Thank you

Liu Huaying, deputy director of Qiongzhou Island TV Station, is Director Liu, whom Qin Rou once met at the radio station, and Zeng Xueqing, who is also an announcer, has been transferred to the TV station by this time.

"Sister Xue Qing." Qin Rou greeted them with a smile.

She and Zeng Xueqing once broadcast at noon and knew each other very well. Zeng Xueqing looked at Qin Rou and smiled, "After so many years, Xiao Qin, you are now the president of the Chamber of Commerce."

"Awesome!"

Deputy Director Liu said aside, "The talents of our Broadcasting Bureau go out."

Director Wu of the TV station recently came to Qiongzhou Island. Hearing them chatting, he quickly asked, "What, do you still know President Qin?"

He looked at Qin Rou and thought that this was a beautiful and powerful woman. She should not be underestimated and could do his career so much.

"Xiao Qin used to be the announcer in our station. He was admitted to Lingnan University in 1977. She was an excellent lesbian."

Zeng Xueqing smiled and said, "More than that. When I used to be an announcer in our station, I took excellent performance every year. If Xiao Qin hadn't gone to college and stayed in our station, maybe he would have been transferred to the TV station as the host."

"The image is good, and the voice is beautiful."

In recent years, with the gradual popularization of television, in addition to announcers, there has been an emerging industry called hosts.

The first host in China is the host of the Q&A program.

"Really? It's still a talent who goes out of our station. Director Wu was really shocked, "Has Xiao Qin married?"

Seeing that Qin Rou was young and beautiful, he thought that she had just finished college in July 17 and is not married yet.

This will begin to advocate late marriage and childbearing, and there are many people who get married after college.

"It's over."

"She, her son is ten years old."

"Really? It's so early to get married.

"Her husband is the chief of staff of the detachment of the island base, and both husband and wife are excellent..."

...

Qin Rou talked briefly with them and immediately returned to the event site. She also had to speak on the stage. As the new president of the Chamber of Commerce, she had a lot of things to deal with.

After busy for more than half a day, the inauguration ceremony was over. People from government departments, heads of major aquaculture plants and TV stations went to state-owned hotels for dinner.

After tea and dinner, when Qin Rou was about to leave, Director Wu of Qiongzhou Island TV Station stopped her: "Mr. Qin, you are an idea. Can you give advice to our TV station?"

Director Wu was just thinking about this when he was eating. He took over the important task of the director of the TV station. He had no experience before. Domestic TV stations were feeling stones across the river, and everyone was ignorant.

At present, the ratings of Qiongzhou Island TV Station are not good, and basically not many people watch it. Director Wu wants to change the current situation and increase the audience of the TV station.

Today, he met Qin Rou and learned that she had been an announcer and was later admitted to Lingnan University. Now she has grown the pearl farming industry and become the president of the Chamber of Commerce. Director Wu thinks that she is an idea, management and broadcasting career, and may be able to give advice on the development of their TV stations.