Chapter 121-122

Chapter 121: Fast Money

The family spent a weekend with He Meimei. Qin Rou returned to school. After returning to school, she began to think about making a wave of fast money.

Qin Rou thought about it, but she came up with a way. In those days, as long as she had time, she went for a stroll to several clothing factories. There were many factories in Guangcheng, various clothing factories, leather bag factories, leather shoe factories... She all went around.

Sun Hongping and Qin Rou in the dormitory said, "Qin Rou, have you been to a lot of clothing factories these days?" I heard from Qian Chuchu and others say they saw you.

"You don't regret it, do you? Now I heard that Qian Chuchu and others can make money by opening a clothing factory. They have received a lot of orders. Now the clothes are not worried about selling them at all. They are sold all of a sudden. All kinds of outsiders come to Guangcheng to buy clothes..."

"You shouldn't have opened a pearl farm at the beginning. If you had opened a clothing factory, you would make a fortune now. They have made tens of thousands of yuan, which is more powerful than the 10,000 households in the newspaper."

...

Recently, Sun Hongping is not running to a clothing factory. Many people in their corporate management department have the idea of opening a clothing factory. They all want to study in various factories, waiting for them to open a clothing factory to make a lot of money in the future.

Seeing that Qin Rou was also running into the clothing factory, Sun Hongping secretly laughed at her current time.

"Now clothing factories are the trend. We have to enter the factory in the future. We must go to the clothing factory. We are short of clothes all over the country."

"Ven Sisi and I decided to raise money to open a small clothing factory, and you didn't say anything before, so I didn't ask you... If you want to join our clothing factory, I have to ask them for their opinions. Do you want to open a clothing factory with us?" Sun Hongping and others saw someone open a clothing factory to make money. She and her partner, as well as professional classmates, and seven or eight people gathered together to open a clothing factory. They went back to raise money separately. Sun Hongping let her hometown people collect more than 1,000 yuan, saying that they would make a lot of money in making clothes in the future!

Qin Rou asked, "Do you want to open a clothing factory?"

"Yes? Do you want to add it?" Sun Hongping raised her eyebrows proudly. In fact, she said that on purpose, because their small group agreed not to increase the number of people, and the money to open the factory was enough. Even if Qin Rou wanted to participate in it.

"I won't add it. You can open a factory. I've been looking at it these days. It seems that I have seen more than a dozen more clothing factories open..."

No matter what era people are, they like to follow the trend. When it comes to opening a clothing factory, everyone will go to open a clothing factory. Clothing factories near Guangcheng are blooming everywhere. Qin Rou has gone to many factories, but they have not finished the clothing factory at this time.

But she is very clear about something.

Qin Rou thought to himself that instead of crowding into the pace of so many clothing factories in this city to join the clothing factories, it is better to sell clothes directly wholesale and sell clothes quickly. There is no need to manage the mess of factories. The more these factories open, the more they roll up each other, and the more they will lower the prices on each other.

She found Chu Ge and asked her, "Do you want to work with me to make a wave of money?"

"Qin Rou, what do you think?" Chu Ge thinks that Qin Rou is a very thoughtful person. She is different from other classmates, so she also wants to hear Qin Rou's idea of making money.