Chapter 133-134

Chapter 133: Learning

The photos of that day were washed out, and the colored wedding photos of the suit were put into the photo frame next to the couple's military photo ten years ago.

Qin Rou looked at the black and white photo gently. The man was dressed in a white military uniform, and his handsome face was still a little immature and youthful. The woman beside him was wearing a green military uniform, and two beautiful black braids fell on his chest.

"That's great!" She gently rubbed the man's face in the photo, and the past time appeared in front of her one by one.

Over the years, their photo album in their house has almost been full of a wardrobe, and now they have added another one.

Qin Rou was embarrassed to put the wedding photos in the living room downstairs, so his wedding photos were placed in the room on the second floor, and the rooms of several children were placed with family photos of the couple in wedding dresses and children.

"Can you take a look at the photos you took that day?"

"We want to see the photos."

...

Although Qin Rou put the wedding photos in the room, after hearing that the photos were washed out, many family members of the family came to ask. They all wanted to see the wedding photos taken by Qin Rou and his wife.

On that day, Qin Rou went out in a wedding dress. A lot of them went to see the bustle and helped pick up things. Congratulations on their 10th anniversary.

This little Qin is really worthy of being a college student. Who is engaged in the 10th anniversary wedding anniversary?

"You husband and wife are really good at arseverance."

"The Chief of Staff and the People's Land Chief of Staff and his wife didn't set up a wedding bar back then?"

"It's getting better now. What's wrong with the arrange?"

"Sister-in-law Qin, hurry up, look at the photos you took!"

...

Qin Rou took out the large and small photo frame for the onlookers to watch. Li Qinghua praised repeatedly, "Xiao Qin, you don't seem to have changed in the past ten years. You are still so beautiful. Oh, no, it's more beautiful than before!"

Guo Qingmei, a young family member next to her, said, "Gake up."

"I heard that Mrs. Qin has been in an art troupe before and must be good at makeup. We people only turn into monkey buttocks."

"It's so beautiful, and this pearl!"

Huang Xinying looked at the couple in the photo, and a trace of envy flashed in her eyes. Maybe it was because she had been watching them for ten years, but this trace of envy was not strong.

Mr. Huang flirted his hair on the temples and showed off, "Isn't our old Zhang good?"

"Sister-in-law Huang, your old Zhang is so good at taking photos!"

"It's so beautiful to take pictures of people. Can you take a family photo for me next time?"

"It depends on whether he has time."

...

"Sister-in-law Qin, can you lend me your wedding dress to wear? I also want to take a picture with my family." Guo Qingmei couldn't help saying.

She saw other people's wedding photos and was really envious. The wedding photo on the blue sky and white cloud beach was too beautiful. She thought that she was about the same shape as Qin Rou, and maybe... that wedding dress could also be worn on her.