Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37: Happiness

Qin Rou lay on the boat to Guangcheng. After getting off the boat, he knew that Wang Lichun and Dong Wenhua were going to be dealt with because of their personal style.

She learned about the cause and effect of the matter and thanked the crew.

"Thank you. You are our brother-in-law."

"On this sea, you can't be bullied."

...

Qin Rou has seen too much malice since she was a child, because she is beautiful and too gorgeous, easy to meet men who have evil thoughts on her, and her behavior and conversations take advantage of her... There will also be many people deliberately speculate whether she has done anything unstakingly with her appearance.

It's not my fault to be gorgeous.

Qin Rou took out a pocket watch from her arms and opened it, smiled charmingly and openly towards the sea.

She likes the sea very much and Lu Yan very much. She is no longer a lonely person and can only protect herself. She now has her lover and family friends, as well as warm neighbors and enthusiastic comrades-in-arms.

There may be children soon.

Qin Rouxin thought I was really happy!

She had a lot to say that her partial lover was not around, and Huahua's sister-in-law was not around. She wanted to talk about things related to Lu Yan. She wanted to think about it. Later, she couldn't help calling Director Sun of the art troupe.

"Director Sun, I'm Qin Rou."

"Qin, Qin Rou?" Director Sun, who received the phone call, was a little stunned. Qin Rou had been away for four or five months. It was a long time ago to introduce her to her.

Qin Rou should have gone to Qiongzhou Island with the army officer and suddenly called her. What happened?

A small pepper and a thorn together, what can they have?

Is it time to get a divorce?

This speed is not fast.

"Qin Rou, has something happened to you and the army officer?" When Director Sun answered the phone, Xue Tingting and Tang Ruibai happened to be in Director Sun's office. When they heard Qin Rou's voice at the other end of the phone, they immediately stopped talking.

Both of them were eavesdropping on Qin Rou's conversation with Director Sun.

Tang Ruibai thought to himself, was Qin Rou's matter exposed?

Xue Tingting is looking forward to hearing Qin Rou's crying. The army officer is a domestic violence man. Qin Rou lives a deep and hot life on the island. Now after a few months, she finally can't stand it?

"Director Sun, I want to thank you..."

Qin Rou said a lot of excitement at the other end. Anyway, she thanked Director Sun for helping her introduce such a good husband as Lu Yan.

Director Sun: "????!!"

Tang Ruibai: "?????" How is it possible?

Xue Tingting: "!!!!!!!!!!" How come?

Qin Rou, she won't be crazy, but her voice on the phone is really happy and happy.

Did she live a good life after marriage?

"Do you live a good life?"

"Okay, there are a lot of good people here. The neighbors in the family courtyard are super good. They care about me very much. They all come to encourage me when I go to the announcer exam... Huahua's sister-in-law is very interesting... The sister-law Huang next door is a virtuous and caring good sister-in-law. She often comes to my house to take care of me..."