Chapter 35-36

Chapter 35: Very good at it

After becoming an announcer, Qin Rou's life was much busier than before. In the morning, she took the children to feed the chickens and water them. After breakfast, the children went to school. She tidyed up the yard of the house, sat under the thatched umbrella and flipped over the manuscript and drank some hot tea.

There are many unfamiliar places when they first started. Fortunately, the broadcasting work in this era is really simple, and Qin Rou wore it back from a more advanced era. In the face of these old machines and equipment, Qin Rou was able to get started quickly and didn't need to mention it.

She can even help debug the equipment.

This damn hands-on ability.

The old man in the stage praised her: "Smart, awesome!"

"Xiao Qin is so capable, excellent announcer. Your literary and artistic program is very good, and the first broadcast has a good response."

Compared with her, another Wang Lichun showed difficulty in keeping up.

Wang Lichun thought she could compare Qin Rou with excellent ability. When she first entered the stage, Yin and Yang said a lot of modest words strangely and said, "I can't compare with Qin Rou." Qin Rou is so awesome that she can take the first place in the exam." She was admitted by her ability. I'm just a shit luck. I'm a shit.

At the beginning, the people in the stage would comfort her: "Where, where you can be admitted to our station, you are all capable people."

The result came later.

Wang Lichun heard someone say in private, "This is indeed different from being brought in by shit."

"Yes, yes, Xiao Qin is still powerful and has solid kung fu. I think her attitude is very serious."

"Some people can rely on shit luck at a time, but it is impossible to have shit luck every time."

"That's it..."

"Whoever let her slip that day will step on shit."

Wang Lichun looked very ugly. She often walked by the river. It was really a ghost.

In the past, Wang Lichun liked to deliberately belittle herself in front of people who were not as good as her, and then heard them say, "Where, you are much better than me. If you say so, how can I live?" This will give Wang Lichun an inexplicable satisfaction.

She also likes to deliberately pretend that she is incompetent. In fact, she has long been prepared, and she only makes people look at the most amazing at the most critical moment.

Finally, it's just luck to say another very light sentence.

When she was really better than you, it became true that her words deliberately belittled herself.

Wang Lichun has a very weak sense of anger.

Qin Rou met a friend of the editorial and reporter group in the stage, named Xi Xiangyi, who is a very elegant girl. Qin Rou likes the literary manuscript she wrote very much, so she is suitable to have contact with this seemingly indifferent girl Xi.

Unexpectedly, when they met happily, she found that Xi Xiangyi was not an indifferent and lonely girl. Like many people who like to do writing, she likes to read novels and collect a lot of Su Guo novels.

Qin Rou shared fruit tea with her, and Xi Xiangyi lent her her collection of novels and wrote literary and artistic manuscripts for her.

Qin Rou is not familiar with the popular novels of this era, and she doesn't know which stories are good. Xi Xiangyi will listen to her like the number of several treasures.